Game Dogs: The Hand of Fate

herio

May 20, 2009
i liked thoughts too characters and why did you show us the dead body!! and why dident you kill chet dam when i left it chet was in the lead

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Seriously Game Dogs producers? Why? I've loved this series for a while and then... Yeah. Thanks for screwing it over. The series had some great ideas and humour and now its just, well, annoying me. Get back to the good stuff please, I don't care if this gives you some sick pleasure, just don't turn away the people who used to really enjoy the show.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Ok... Um, my friend's dog just got ran over yesterday.... And BEFORE I get flamed for this, hear me.
I thought that I wasn't going to be able to find it funny... (although I did snort in shocked amusement when I noticed it was Bethany that got slapped by the car)

Then, and I don't know how you did it... you made it fucking hilarious. I've never been big on Game Dogs, but you guys have really decided to go nuts and that's made season 2 very strong compared to the very shakey season 1.

The inter sibling bickering was hilarious "It's not rocket science, Bob!"
"Shut your fucking mouth!!" :p

And playing Hip to be Square while Bob screams all of Bethany's iniquities (no doubt gleaned from we Forum creatures) "Try getting a reservation in Dorcia now, you stupid bastard" was actually a stroke of genius.

I don't know what you were smoking when you came up with this, but I highly recommend you keep on doing it- this was dark, messy and fucking hilarious.

Like Metalocalypse or Apocalypse Lane.

EDIT 2:

Hi, I'm back with something critical.

The hanging eye... stopped being funny after 10 seconds. That was just plain horrible
Less of that, and you're on to something good, I think.

I'm really taken aback at the giant leap in quality. Well done, you deserve a pat on the head and a scratch behind the ears for this one.

And yes, I've been one of the main (or at least most vocal) critics of this show in the past.

EDIT:

Poor Roger... I kinda feel bad now that I shot him and Bethany so much in The Hand of Fate :p

Retributionx

Jul 24, 2009
Thats all well and good, but can we kill the rest of them now? I mean the show should've never been released from the beginning. You ruined the only good character (Bob, back in series 1) and killed off the only other good character (Betheny)...

Christ could this show get any shittier.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Arawn.Chernobog said:
I was fine with the gore, hell I LIKED the gore...

But could you please just kill off this horrible show already?
They just did how many hints do they need to point out.

TheJwalkR

May 20, 2009
That was so fucked up I don't even know where to begin. I have do idea what this show is going to become now but I have a feeling its going to be great.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
If Chet is then killed next episode, this show has gone from 'shit' to 'shit that killed off everyone I hate'.

*EDIT* What was with the 'A Furwork Orange' tag? I don't see how this has anything to do with A Clockwork Orange.

tman_au

Mar 30, 2009
Makes perfect sense to me. Roger had the hots for Bethany (hint as per last ep), Bethany is run over, giving Roger no reason to live. A rough, bloody and effective segue.

ResukeZero

Oct 15, 2010
tman_au said:
Makes perfect sense to me. Roger had the hots for Bethany (hint as per last ep), Bethany is run over, giving Roger no reason to live. A rough, bloody and effective segue.
Finally someone gets it.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
...whoa! Did... did that actually just happen? Did Game Dogs actually do something worth noting? I... uh...

...wow. Not only did the claws come out for the second time in this show's run, they...

Hey, is this show going to pull an Apocalypse Lane and just start killing everyone off? Is Chet next? Or the Russian? Or the boss who's voiced by the same guy who did Cuddles? Will Bob kill them all in separate homages to famous war films like Platoon, Saving Pvt Ryan, and Full Metal Jacket ("hhhheee-llllooo Jooo-keerrrr")? Well, I guess I'll find out, same Game time, same Dog channel.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
ResukeZero said:
tman_au said:
Finally someone gets it.
Not bad, not bad. But alas, how did Roger know Bethany was dead?

I think you may need to lis...errr, I mean, watch again.

:)

Ororon19

Mar 17, 2009
George Palmer said:
End of Knife, Final Woofcraft, Final Hand of Fate

hmmmm...

;)
QQ I hate riddles

EDIT: I also think all the trolling and drama is just a biiiiit over the top, yeah the episode was gory and a bit distasteful but I believe they had a good reason for it

Also anyone know what Bob was yelling at Bethany from 3:18-3:22 during the video? only part I'm not able to understand fully

ResukeZero

Oct 15, 2010
He was basically saying what the fans was saying of her and that's why she was killed off.

"I Guess"

Stryder238

Oct 17, 2010
Am I the only one on this site that is actually EAGER to see what will come out of this? Come on people, this was a tight knit group. Chet is still around while his two best friends have been killed off, Bob has gone completely insane, and the Russians own the company. Now I know my imagination is not the only one that can think up a few good stories based off these things alone. There's just so much good that can come to the series that I don't think the producers would let it end here.

Ororon19

Mar 17, 2009
Stryder238 said:
Am I the only one on this site that is actually EAGER to see what will come out of this? Come on people, this was a tight knit group. Chet is still around while his two best friends have been killed off, Bob has gone completely insane, and the Russians own the company. Now I know my imagination is not the only one that can think up a few good stories based off these things alone. There's just so much good that can come to the series that I don't think the producers would let it end here.
No you're not the only one, I want to see what's gonna happen since I'm an "actual" fan and plan on sticking with the show and not drop it after one bad episode

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Not even remotly funny. Not even remotly good. Not even remotly good taste.

Please, just cancelle Game Dogs. For the good of the site please.

Where do I go to file an offical complaint?

GrandAdmiral

Jul 18, 2009
I think everyone else has pretty much summed up what I'd have to say. Very tasteless, not impressed.

Grand Admiral

snow

Jan 14, 2010
George Palmer said:
ResukeZero said:
tman_au said:
Finally someone gets it.
Not bad, not bad. But alas, how did Roger know Bethany was dead?

I think you may need to lis...errr, I mean, watch again.

:)
What I got from the past 3 episodes you mentioned, is I don't think Roger committed suicide, I think he was murdered by one of the Russians.