Gamers Demand Dark Souls PC Port

kradx

Jul 23, 2008
EverythingIncredible said:
TheKasp said:
EverythingIncredible said:
This is also precisely the reason why I think that Dark Souls wouldn't work on PC. Same thing, only the other way around. Dark Souls is an experience meant to be played on the couch. Not at your desk.
Ehm... If that's so then I just play it from my couch... Like I do with every game where I don't have to concentrate (aka SS3 and SC2). Not like I am chained to my desk while playing on my PC.

I hope you realise how stupid the comment "it is ment to be played on the couch" is.
I am wondering how you use a mouse and keyboard at your couch.
You use a gamepad: http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/using-a-gamepad-with-your-pc/1479/

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
DementedSheep said:
Witty Name Here said:
Well looks like Mr. and Mrs. High and Mighty have gotten off of their silver pedestals to try and get a console game!

Tell you what PC gamers, we'll give you Dark Souls if you give us the Witcher 2.

But in all seriousness, I'm surprised Dark Souls never came out on the PC, it seemed like the kind of game that you would expect on the PC first.
Witty Name Here said:
DementedSheep said:
Witty Name Here said:
Well looks like Mr. and Mrs. High and Mighty have gotten off of their silver pedestals to try and get a console game!

Tell you what PC gamers, we'll give you Dark Souls if you give us the Witcher 2.

But in all seriousness, I'm surprised Dark Souls never came out on the PC, it seemed like the kind of game that you would expect on the PC first.
The Witcher 2 is actually being ported to the 360.
And Now It Comes Full Circle...

But on a less silly note, I thought those were just rumors?
The Witcher 2 is actually being ported to the 360.
Nope, its official. They were always planning on porting it into the consoles but issues with their publisher have held things up and according to them they want to do it properly.
They even have an Xbox section on their site now and they said quarter one this year so it will probably be out relatively soon
http://en.thewitcher.com/the-witcher/2/xbox/
They want to do a ps3 port as well but don't have the manpower to do it at the same time as the 360.