Gamertags : Hilarious//Offensive//Abysmal

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
timax said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
My friend uses the gamertag xXpwnyourmotherXx I think's it's pretty funny.

Anytime someone put's '666' '420' or '69' in their tag really annoys me. "Hurr hurr...420...hurr hurr, weed is funny"

....but you think pwnyourmother is funny?...
He did it ironically, as a joke, he's not that stupid.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I once met a guy named Windowlicker (As in 'Get off the short bus, windowlicker!'). He pwned at everything, and he single-handedly played through the HALO 3 campaign on legendary with ALL the skulls turned on.

Other than that, I go by the name Face_Cleaver.

Also:
Star Wars: Battlefront has 'HellsBiatch'
Star Wars: Republic Commando: Had a really bad player named 'Himself' (*Whoever* Killed Himself)

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
timax said:
I agree that it's funny, and made a lot of people look like morons, however (me being agnostic, but learned enough on the topic) I wanted to point out that the kid who posted the video is wrong, The prophet Christ is quoted in quite a lot of literature in that time, it's just no one can quite decide what he was.
To start, looking over this community I think it is okay to be grown up on issues and not be overly sensitive.

In response, the prophet christ. Christ is a title, like King or Emperor. Simply means "the anointed one". The character in christian mythology is Jesus of Nazareth, that is the issue if that character existed at all or is merely a collection form various mythologies cobbled together into christian mythology. Being an anointed one is not really that special, plenty of prophets or eccentrics around spreading messages, some develop followings more than others.

Now, as to the topic, I don't get worked up over names. It comes across either childish or fishing for controversy. If you let it get to you, they win. The response of homophobic and violent speech is sad and certainly does not entice me as to appeal of online communities such as that.

My username is boring and plain, like me.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I laghed so hard a bunch of times in that video, the homophobia one was great as well. I guess im a bad person then...

Textbook Bobcat

Sep 9, 2009
I find it funny that;
a) there are people socially deprived enough to put this level of commitment to annoy.
b) people are stupid enough to rise to it.

General Recluse

Aug 21, 2009
SpWaffen said:
General Recluse said:
I am christian(well semi but still) Im a respectful person. I'm not offended by the name Im just a bit offended by the guy in general. if you're atheist then thats fine im not going to persecute you for those belief. but i just feel people should have more respect for other religions(except scientology lol).
>General Recluse your statement on respect for others religions is kinda hard to take seriously from you when you have a SS Officer(at least i think it is but i can't tell from the small picture) as your display pic, I agree with you but I just had to point that out because it made me lol
lol never really took that into effect acctually. its Kroenen from hellboy. I do not believe in any view of the nazis to be equal to mine. I have nothing against the Jewish. i simply chose the icon cause well...it looks badass. good point though

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Haha, if i saw that guy he would get a friend request from me, and even if he was on the other team, I would defend him with my life.

CastIronWin

Sep 15, 2009
the best name ive seen while playing halo was the grim rimmer, that was a good game. me and my friends couldn't stop laughing.

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
My favorite all time name would have to be my old CoD2 name

Bob from Enzyte for those who know that is

my second favorite was George W. Bushes Fluffer

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
DrunkWithPower said:
"A_Baby_Seal" I saw that on CoD4 on PSN.... I cried in laughter.

ROFL. I can picture that in halo 3.

Smagmuck08 beat down A_Baby_Seal.

R-O-F-L-O-L-M-A-O-M-G!

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Well, Jesus did exist outside of the Bible (In the Torah, in other Hebrew manuscripts, his death was recorded by Roman officials... no rebirth was recorded though).

What a silly name XD

I don't have an Xbox *scowls* but I shall buy one soonish.

Also, I do have a PSN, but I haven't seen anyone particularly entertaining.