Games are Banned. You may keep one...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Can I be sure that I'll always be able to play it, whenever I want? Like, maybe I'll be given a magical, invulnerable PS2?
Well... I have narrowed it to two: Persona 3 and Persona 4. Uhm...

Oh, god, I can't pick.
Persona 3: Boss soundtrack (Memories of You! Battle for everyone's souls! Heartful Cry!), Vic Mignogna with his virtually flawless performance as Junpei, Aigis...

Persona 4: Average English VA quality is far, far beyond even that of most naturally English titles, more relatable story, Chie Satonaka...

Oh, god, how can I do this?

kaioshade

Apr 10, 2011
Any of Cave's last 4 games.

Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu, Akai Katana, Mushihimesama Futari, or ESP Galuda II

If i had to pick from those 4 myself ESP Galuda II, way too many game modes for me to get bored.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Dwarf Fortress.
Alternatively, i would choose any game that comes in a box, then beat the law-passers to death with the box and take over.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
Hmm... SSF4AE or SSF2T, both of them are lots of fun to play and I am not sure which one I will keep...

Mind is made, thank you novril.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Rapelay. If games are going out, I'm taking them out with a STYLE! I BE ZTYLINZ ON ERRYBODY!

Steven Biehler

Mar 29, 2011
for me it is the futuristic Bethesda collection game package similar to the super mario all star game which had the first 3 mario games. It has both fallout and Elder scrolls.

But if i had to chose one it would be Skyrim.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Probably Baldur's Gate II. I might change that to Dragon Age: Origins depending on my mood.

kiteley

Dec 15, 2008
I'm thinking an uber-realistic combat simulator so I could train myself in secret, start a small army and over throw the bastards that banned games?

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
StarCraft II, I haven't played that game enough, and this ban would give me ample time.