Games are Banned. You may keep one...

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
Heroes of Might and Magic 3. I've been playing it on and off since I was about eight, and I figure if it has kept me entertained this long i'll probably never grow sick of it.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Civilization V, I'd have to say; but under the theoretical system, I'd probably be banging my head against the wall all day, every day. I sometimes get bored or frustrated with a game, not play it for awhile,then play it again when a few other games go it's path, repeat. Not going to end well.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Tuesday Night Fever said:
I'll be keeping all of my games. Any government representative who comes to my home looking to confiscate my hard-earned property can express their problems with my stubborn nature to the business end of my Remington.
Now that, that's a good idea. I guess I could pull what Montag from Fahrenheit 451 pulled and hide video games in a cubbyhole in above my bathroom mirrors. I'd report to Big Brother that I am keeping Red Dead Redemption, or some other Xbox title, and thus get to keep my Xbox. I'll still have my PC, because they have other uses, so Big Brother won't want to take it away.

Then I live! We can all do that. OR start a revolution. Cause at that point, Michelle Bachmann would be in power, and we can't have any of that!

Spiritofpower

Aug 29, 2011
If i can get Skyrim, that. Mods will keep me playing for millenia if i could live that long. I'm assuming that online mod hosting will still be there. And if not, hey, i can mod in all my awesome stuff myself. If not, Morrowind. Still my #1 all-time favorite PC game.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Morrowind, but I'd have to get used to playing it again. The last time I tried to, it was so hard to get into.

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
It would have to be Minecraft.

The game map is theoretically eight times the surface area of the earth before the world generating code essentially reaches critical mass and can't perform coherent calculations.

Even if you started now, you would not be able to explore all of it in a single lifetime. Yes, this game is so big there is no possibility that will see the entire game world before you die. That's replayability friends.

jack_hectic

Dec 24, 2008
Portal. yeah, its short and i may get sick of it, but i never beat anything but the main story.

i would keep it not only for the challenge levels though, but also because im not sure anyone else will be keeping it- and someone needs to hold on to the mona lisa of games for the next generation!

pyrokin

May 13, 2011
Games are banned? Kill all the politicians! Fallout 3 for me :D I love that game so much :3

Mitsozuka

Dec 6, 2007
If I had to choose a game, I'd pick Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Reason being is simple: It's already got 80% of the fighters I care about in it already. *Shrugs* Seems simple to me!

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
Thinking about it off the top of my head, Metro 2033, or Team Fortress 2

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Let's pretend I own WoW, and I'll go with that.

I'd want it to be something I've never really played but which I could see putting a lot of time into, and WoW fits that description.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
The upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic. That way new content will keep coming out and it wont quite feel like I'm stuck with one game.

The Mighty Pepper

Aug 8, 2011
I would keep Medieval 2:Total war and kingdoms

That is seriously all I have been playing, At all, for about 3 months.
Of course Skyrim will probably get me back to my console for a bit but... meh.

Sinspiration

Mar 7, 2010
Aprilgold said:
Sinspiration said:
Minecraft, definitely Minecraft, since we can do just about whatever we want with it through modding.
WOO, GO MODS!!

Its either Minecraft or Dungeon Defenders, sad thing is I love both, but can only have ONONNEE!!!
Some-one could probably make a 'Dungeon Defenders' mod, xD Ba-zing!

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
Tetris. highest replay-value ev0r.
actually, i haven't finished it once, and i have played it for decades now xD