Games everyone but you hates.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
I know YOU ARE NEVER THE ONLY ONE! etc etc but I actually genuinely think I am the only person who's genuinely enjoyed every aspect of Unlimited SaGa on the Ps2, I'm probably one of the only people who's also finished every story too but there we go...

thedeuce

Oct 18, 2009
Rogue Warrior, I know it's a crapy game that only took 2.5 hours to shoot through and had little if any story/plot, but killing commies as Mickey Rourke spouts gratuist communist slander that makes swearing seem like an art while portraying one of my real life heros and probably the baddest mother fucker on the planet (Richard Marcinko), makes mindless shooty blowy upy games so much more awesome.

Richard Marcinko is a real guy who created Seal Team Six (you know the guys who took down Bin Laden) and is the real life version of every action movie protagonist from the 80s. For more read his autobiography "Rogue Warrior" it will blow your mind with awesomeness.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
I actually really enjoyed pokemon rumbleblast : \
Sure it was basic, repetitive and childish, but I had fun with it!

never expected that game to be popular though lol

museofdoom

Dec 17, 2011
I love Donkey Konga. Don't judge, it's fun! I lost the bongos for it though. :( Oh well.
I also really like playing Fatal Frame 3. My friends all refuse to play it. Is it weird that even though it's really creepy, I still find it fun? There's just something satisfying about hitting the ghosts within the "fatal frame". haha

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
Battlefield 3 seems to be hated a lot on these forums. Hell, most FPS games are hated on these forums. RPG's seem to be the most popular and universally loved. I even take it a step further saying that I loved the single player story.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Star Trek: Legacy on Xbox. Say what you will about the horrendous controls, the tiny planets and messed-up plot, but it's the only half-good space sim on console.