Games That NEED Sequels

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
I can't think of any... Most games already have a sequel.

GTA: Vice City Stories should be followed up by San Andreas Stories on the PSP.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
World in Conflict.
An actual sequel, not just a few extra missions as the Soviets

Would be interesting to see how they'd make it.

igan

Jul 20, 2009
dennyaaa said:
And ofc Freelancer
Yes, just, yes.

Strider_07 said:
Second Sight
That would be nice as well.
Though, and I know someone's going to kill me for saying this, The Darkness or Alone in the Dark could make decent sequels.

Suikun

Mar 25, 2009
If people haven't mentioned it already: Psychonauts! Ending is a giant, bleeding cliffhanger!

blade2k

Aug 7, 2009
The Getaway
GTA London
Republic Commando

and does anyonme remember Sniper Elite on the last generation? brilliant co-op game, very tense, needs a sequel

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Legacy of Kain needs yet another game.
Other than that: Republic Commando, Lost Odyssey, The Bard's Tale, and KotOR needs a non-MMO sequal.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Honestly I can't think of a game I've played which deserves a sequel which doesn't have one. Usually developers will try to maximize profit and keep franchises going as long as possible until nobody cares anymore and we pay them to go away (looking at you nintendo). Some that I can think of would be Castle Crashers was a great game, Braid, Splosion Man.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Republic Commando.
or
Knights of the Old Republic
This. And I want a proper sequel not an MMO (I'm looking at you Knights of the Old Republic)

Perwer

Apr 2, 2008
Hellenion said:
...although they'd have to smooth out some of the issues with the CTDs and the loading.
Actually last time I played (which was before the new patch) the game had been patched to a point where I never got CTD. And I can't speak for your computer but I think the loading times are more than okay.

Dunn159

Jul 3, 2009
Overlord2702 said:
Black
They ended it like there was gonna be one...
Bastards
Totally agree, that pissed me off when i just broke into that god-dammed annoying bunker that took me about half an hour, expecting to kill the main guy and it just ended.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Klonoa. And I mean a proper sequel not a remake. Yes I'm fully aware of the PS2 Klonoa 2.

Gitaroo Man. Read above for the remake thing.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Prototype, definitely Prototype.

And Infamous, the way the story ended just screams, "SEQUEL!"