Games that you want made, but will never happen.

Ednoshoes

Nov 18, 2009
Yeah but really? You might call doom 3 a remake of doom, but it wasnt really. They took the concept and ran toward a big brown bumpmapped wall with it.

The game had no life and i doubt very much that they are making doom 4.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
ANother Condemened game..cause that is the first melee-emphasized game i've seen for a while and it did it a good way
agreed just no guns this time....and no super powers

Namewithheld

Apr 30, 2008
Vigormortis said:
There's quite a few:

1: Homeworld 3 - Just think a game with the complexity of Sins of a Solar Empire, but the narrative of the first Homeworld. Relic could do it, but they've jumped on the "license" band-wagon.
This.

Except...without the Sins stuff. Cause...Sins was kinda lame.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Elder Scrolls V. I know they say it'll be done at some point but I never trust the words of anyone who's trying to sell me something.

A new Jet Set Radio game with custom music tracks.

A new Phantom Crash game- if you haven't played the original on the xbox do so right now, it's fan-dabey-dosey.

Let's have an actual game based on AKIRA. How could that not be a good idea? Motorbike chases and fights, physic powers, lazer rifles and the Japanese army, punching the god damn moon. And giant psyhic squishy mutants! Yes, I'd like to play that.
Storys good too.

brighteye

Feb 5, 2009
* Farscape online
* Marvel vs DC fighting game
* Morrowind online
* KOTOR 3
* Guitar hero : Polka
* Final Fantasy IX 2 oh, and FFVI 2 geez, they should make sequels from all of them.
* princess bride the game (remake i guess )
* labyrinth ( also remake ,some of the old titles could become real good games)
* Neverending story online
* Wheel of time online

Resonantscythe

Jul 28, 2009
JEBWrench said:
MGS:VR Missions 2. (At least, I don't think they made it.)

Sneaking around, killing people. No needless story.

And giant genome soldiers!
Metal gear solid 2; substance has a mode like that and you don't need to play the story mode to unlock anything.

fyrsten

Aug 19, 2009
Soushi said:
An Avatar Game as good as the Movie

Duke Nuck'em as Yahtzee foretold it

That one!

Also, i want an Epic RPG developed by Valve, the best game design crew ever, Creative assembly and THQ can join too

caveman665

Sep 3, 2009
Coldfreeze said:
A new elder scrolls game. I'm still playing the old one because i love it so much. It's got some value for me because it's the first game i ever bought for my xbox 360. Now and then i play the game and continue where i left off . I'm playing it for a few years and still didn't got all the quests.
I agree, i would also like a new elder scrolls game. However, i would like it if you could play with your friends online. Kind of like Borderlands, where you have the option to play online or play by yourself. (PS: Yahtzee please just review it, it happens to be AWSOME!)

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
Eggsnham said:
A REALISTIC zombie survival game, I came up with an idea and started feeding them to my game designer friend, but he said it was too complicated for him. Pfff, but it would have been awesome if he could have done it. Sadly, that game will never happen, I had ideas like:

-Realistic character customization (long legs would = more speed and stuff of that sort)
-Realistic weapons.
-You could catch the Z-Virus except for the small chance that you were immune.
-If you did catch the Z-Virus then you had about 7 in game days to find a detox station.
-You had 7 in game days before the infection moved to your town to prepare for the zombie invasion.
-Realistic Home destruction and barricading.
-You would actually want to conserve ammo and use melee based weapons more often instead of just bullet spamming. *cough*L4d*COUGH*
-You could find other survivors but you had to be more careful of them (if they got infected, you know, nothing sucks more than being zombie pwnt by your own teammate)

And many more tidbits. It would have been awesome.
That is the best idea for a zombie game I have ever heard.

Herklethehoboking

Jan 27, 2010
that sounds pretty good, but i would want a game that has a good story, excellent characters and fun online that wouldnt pull all the annoying people on xbox live towards it like it was some black hole

dreamtime

Jan 10, 2009
An extremely well made paedophile-simulator. Just for the lolz.
It would be so good in every possible way (great graphics, balanced and varied gameplay, superb art direction, movie-worthy script, great voice-acting etc.), a revolutionary game in every aspect. Self-respecting critics who would have no choice but to praise the game, starting their reviews with something like "It's a perfect game in every way, but...". Moral panic would ensue.
And everybody would realize what hypocrites they are for praising games such as GTA.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Any free to play MMOs. Guild Wars is pretty much the main one, but I wouldn't mind more.

M5Henry

Jan 28, 2010
- LUNAR 3

- SEGA CD Collection

- VALIS Collection

- Mega Man X MMO

- EA Sports: Foxy Boxing