Games that you would instantly buy

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
excusablegold said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Zenozoik.

If you know of this game, friend me and let's have cybersex. Because you have qualified as awesome.
do you so happen to be refferring to the supposed sequel to zeno-clash?
Yeahp, pretty much. It became Zeno Clash but they're intending to make it anyway. Now that Rock of Ages is out of the way they should be set.

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
A turok Style game with an open ended Fallout/Oblivion style world.
Yeah, Dinosaurs?
Fuck yeah

gruggins

Apr 24, 2011
PoisonUnagi said:
excusablegold said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Zenozoik.

If you know of this game, friend me and let's have cybersex. Because you have qualified as awesome.
do you so happen to be refferring to the supposed sequel to zeno-clash?
Yeahp, pretty much. It became Zeno Clash but they're intending to make it anyway. Now that Rock of Ages is out of the way they should be set.
awesome! I didn't realise they made rock of ages too.

zenozik is gonna be so friggin awesome!
I hope they keep the heironimous bosch inspired art-style

CAPTCHA: omeoped firstborn

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
If Kingdom Hearts 3 has the Shibuya Underground more involved than Dream Drop Distance, complete with Neku as an actual party member, I would buy a PS3 just for that.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Warhammer 40k Dark Heresy RPG, made by a (pre-EA) Bioware (KoToR style). That would simply be made of awesome.

Wherethefuckiswally

Aug 3, 2011
Conkers Bad Fur Day 2. I wouldn't buy that game, I would completely finance the production of it, first one was epic, wish to god they would make another.

PonceyMcTosserFaic

Jul 30, 2011
a game like fallout 3 mixed with the blood and sex of God of War, NO CENSORSHIP OF ANY KIND!!!
parts of halo, character creation, play as characters from other games i.e Ada from RE4 and chell from portal. FULL nudity and REAL sex scenes (not that pan-away crap) and it also would have space exploration and combat, mechs (like MECHWARRIOR) and yahtzee in there somewhere.

yeaaaaaaa.

RileyFaux

Aug 6, 2010
Assassin's Creed online, make your own assassin, choose a time period and location and work your way from novice to master assassin! It would be grand!

LeafofStone

Nov 19, 2009
There can be only one game I would buy INSTANTLY

Captain Bland's Monotonous Adventure (see Zero Punctuation for Halo 3)

mcattack92

Feb 2, 2011
Homeworl3 and Evil Genius 2.
Just take my money........and my neighbours money that i just stole :)

Kazedarkwind

Inner Working Reviewer
Nov 18, 2009
Sonic generations if it came to PC...yeah i know sonic isnt really alive these days anymore like the glorious 90s but dammit, id still play it if it came out on PC

geezah91

Feb 17, 2010
A decent rugby game, I'm talking the same standard as Madden. Hopefully Rugby Challenge will feed this hunger. If not....I'll keep on waiting, like I have been for the past couple of years

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I would also instantly buy a Space Combat Simulator game in the Mass Effect universe.
The Normandy would be a small carrier with several small 1 person fighters and interceptors in it, all fully customisable with different types of weapons (like Tachyon: The Fringe) and you do battle with other alien species and Reavers.

I would so buy that!