Games you admit playing on easy.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Hades in God of War 3 forced me to bump the difficulty down to easy, after trying and failing for about an hour and a half I just couldn't be bothered anymore. Killed him on the first try on easy and decided not to change it back.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Pretty much everything. I start on easy then increase difficulty later.
Daftmau5 said:
I play MineCraft on easy.
Goddamn Creepers...
*twitch*
Mostly this though. Creeper are enough to drive a perfectly sane man insane. The hiiiiisssssssssss. Euuurrrrgh.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Any game I can't complete on normal. Am I supposed to be ashamed of playing on easy or something, because I'm not. I will always, ALWAYS play a game for fun over challenge.

Jun 24, 2009
Oblivion and Fallout 3, only because it takes too damn long to kill enemies with high health if you don't have any good weapons.

Also Minecraft I usually play on Peaceful if I want to build things, and Easy if I want a challenge. I just don't see the point in playing anything higher than that, because creepers are B.S. enough without doing extra damage to you.

Ruiner87

Jul 23, 2008
Pretty much every single game I play, at least on the first playthrough. I like to get a feel for the game before I actually try to do anything besides breeze through it.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Pretty much any game. I really don't care about a challenge, and I don't feel that playing on easy makes me "less of a man" or some shit like that. I just want an enjoyable experience.

A Shadows Age

Mar 30, 2011
Dragon Age origins, just damn. Suicide for wiiiin!!!! And then teamkill!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! or woops one of the friendly AI I forgot to direct just burnt me alive... Huzzza!!

Parshooter

Sep 13, 2009
Dragon age origins just to get past the tedious game play that dragged on and on

also any game with easy as default. simply because I can't be bothered

Bebus

Feb 12, 2010
Negatempest said:
Dragon Age 2. Being a tank in DA2 is pathetic to say the least..and I LOVE to tank....I hate what Bioware did to the tank build so much....
It wasn't so much the tank itself in this game that annoyed me, it was everything else.

So, you want to herd enemies? Tough, they will spawn in a huge circle around you, use bows, and ignore the wimpy taunt power. It might look dramatic, but it works like the tank whispering "Yo moma so fat..."

So, you want friendly fire? Real men take full friendly fire damage. And remember, enemies have about 15x as many Hit Points as you do, making those AOE spells totally ineffective at killing enemies, but VERY effective at killing you.

You want to be healed after all of that wonderful friendly fire? Well, you are in luck. Every heal spell/potion in the game has a paltry 40% heal (yes I know they get better...) and a full minute to cool down. No exceptions!

A.I. Sigma

Sep 17, 2008
I play all my RPGs on easy, because I'm playing it for the story and for roleplaying, not to be challenged. Shooter games, though, I play for the challenge. Go figure. xD

Diegolomac

Jan 28, 2009
Every FPS, RTS and racing game, because I suck at them. Platformers and hack'n'slashers like Prince of Persia and God of War I usually play on normal, though.

Jake Lewis Clayton

Apr 22, 2010
I have a weird thing.

Where i autoset games to easy when i first start, out of fear of failing.

I can pick up games for the first time round friends for the first time and on 2nd/3rd play throughs on some of the harder settings and come no-where near dieing at any point.

But i'm always scared that i'll die, and coming from certain mmo games were death could mean losing 200-300 hours worth of grind forever, i tend to avoid the idea of death even if it isn't really a challenge or an inconveniance to start with.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Minecraft (Playing it right now with the YogBox mod pack, and the tigers in the Mo' Creatures are a ***** to kill, even on easy.)

All of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-games

Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I like to explore more than dying from sudden attacks. Then again, I'm level 30 in FO3 now, so I can pretty much take on a Behemoth with my fists...

GoBologna

Nov 19, 2009
The Fire Emblem series. My strategies usually range from risky to just plain dumb. Also I don't want my characters getting killed off.

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
If the game unlocks a feature/item for winning on every difficulty such as Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, has an ability or item that only can be used on Easy Mode as was the case with the best Mega Buster in Mega Man Legends 2 or gives Achievements/Trophies for winning on Easy mode(unless winning on a higher difficulty unlocks the Achievements for lower difficulties as well as it did in Bat-Man: Arkham Asylum), then odds are that, if I have played the game, I've done so on Easy Mode at least once.

Deacon Cole

Jan 10, 2009
Country
USA
All of them.

I don't know what kind of six-thumbed mutants you kids are, but I find most games to be unreasonable on the normal difficulty.