Games you are ridicoulusly good at.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
The only game I might say i'm very good at is Tekken 3 on the Playstation 1. It's because I have played it for 12 years now. No one has beaten me in the last 10 years :p.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Dragonball Z Budokai 3, I played in a few competitions in my country and feel confident about it. Three second places and two firsts.

The game was a craze over here for a couple years before the next one came out. Looking forward to the HD collection on that one, be able to play online. Provided it's net coding is alright.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
League of Legends, the only thing holding me back on that game is my internet, it causes me to have lag spikes at the WORST of times, yet I still manage to always get very good scores (About 1 in 30 games I get a negative). Oh and if I'm jungling Olaf, we have already won :3

I like this thread, I've always wanted to say this!

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I used to be really good and Smash Bros Melee, because I played it endlessly, but I'd be terrible at it now!

I get pretty good at Need for Speed cames too once I've been playing them for a few weeks.

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
Devil May Cry 3 & 4
On PC (It's my only platform and I don't want to migrate to anything else)
With the keyboard. No controller. (Apparently this is a big thing, I don't know why)
Never get hit, all difficulties, turbo mode: on. I'm just extremely fast on a keyboard.

FPS's and Third -person shooters in general, I have a good hand with them.

Although I'm absolutely terrible at RTS ;_;

EDIT: OH! And I suck at racing games (But I like them), but I enjoy arcade racers like Burnout, Need for Speed, Split Second.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
The Wykydtron said:
You know, I think my LoL playing Escapist friend is on to something when he says that Fiora is a dirty, dirty, filthy Champion.
Hahaha!

Yes she is filthy, but I would just play Mundo or Olaf :3

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
TerribleAssassin said:
WWE 12.

I beat the Undertaker in a Hell in the Cell match with Husky Harris on Legend. Not much more needs to be said.
See, I want to try that now but I don't want to punch my TV or Xbox today. :p

OT: I guess I'm good at CoD and BF3, according to my stats on CoD and skill level on BF3.

And I guess WWE 12 as well, but I have the odd moment there where everything goes to shit really quickly and I stick to the Universe mode all the time.

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
I'm generally pretty good at most games I put my mind too, but ridiculously good?

I was pretty dominant in Half Life Death Match. I was really good at getting quick snap headshots against moving targets and even when I was jumping off something in mid air. I was also good at keeping a mental location of people I lost line of sight with for several seconds and I could drill people with the Tau Cannon through the wall/floors/ceilings very well. People who didn't know me sometimes thought I was cheating.

I was good at that, but my most dominant performances were in Doom and Duke Nukem 3D. Especially the latter, I could literally DM with me vs. 4 other players who were cooperating and still wreck them. I once used the map editor to edit the Stadium Level and placed all 4 of the game bosses there and fight them all simultaneously by myself on the hardest skill level and pulled it off with good consistency.

Good times...

EDIT: I forgot about old X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter games. I had a flight joystick back then and got really good with maneuvering and getting hits against other starfighters during my wild evasive maneuvers.

My best achievements: Flying inside the death star at mostly max speed without getting too banged up and winning the mission

Defeating 12 Top Ace TIE Defenders at the same time in an X-Wing, and if you've played that you probably would agree Defenders are basically the best starfighter by a large margin. X-Wings are FAR less agile. It took awhile but I could pull it off.

Finally, I took out the top model Mon Calimari Cruiser in a basic TIE Fighter that has no shields. Also a few Star Destroyer IIs in an A-Wing.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Beach Spiker and Mario Kart Multiplayers. Being a pro at those two games had discourage my bro from playing against me ever since suck since he's the only other player who I've played against the most.

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
MW2 - it was insane.

The only thing that could shut me down was a surprise back-attack from a dirty camper.

Sadly, now my disk is broken and for some reason I am nowhere near as good at any other CoD game. :/

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
I'd say I'm ridiculously good at everything that involves skillshots in League of Legends. My Nautilus is especially strong, I never miss my Q's, even on enemies that I can't see (Akalis or Shacos that recently went invisible for example), so I can really terrorize lanes, if my teammates react to me of course. I'm also a pretty sick Ahri player, although I dislike playing mid because of the requirement for constant 24/7 map awareness, at which I am pretty bad, I tend to doze off when I'm laning.

I'm also a damn good SC2 player, I easily got diamond when the game was released (which was the highest rank back then), but I can't practice consistently which means I take a 2 week long break and then get demolished, which made me stop laddering early on. Building a dependable pure muscle memory requires thousands upon thousands of games, which I don't have time for.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
The Darkness 2. I can do pretty mucn any level on any difficulty without dying really quickly and still take out everyone in the set area.

Also to a lesser extent, The Force unleashed 2. But it's really hard to suck at the force unleashed 2.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
pretty good at assassin's creed multiplayer,

then again maybe it's because I'm not a noob, running around making it obvious!

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Call of Duty 4 multiplayer, the last truly good one. I've gotten very good at it by lots and lots of practice, and end up in the top three in nearly every match, no matter what weapons I use.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
Tom Milner said:
world of tanks.

seriously, some awesome maneuvers and gunnery skill will happen in front of me

"hey, that guy's awesome" *notices hands on keyboard*

"that guy is me"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
-gives you a world of tanks high five- same here @ Word of Tanks, also gears of war 1, damn that game rocked ( 2 and 3 were more and more meh :/ )

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
I played Halo PC to the point where I could snipe people out of banshees on a snap reflex. Developed from playing one too many games of invisible snipers.

I used to be pretty boss at FEAR Combat. With the SMG. After tussling around with all the other weapons, dual pistols became a fave for a while but I settled down with the SMG. I found it to be a weapon of finesse, it was accurate as hell but rocked upwards like a ***** so it took some effort and skill to keep your bullet hose honed on your target. Helps to be good at slide tackling people on a moment's notice.