Games you Desperately Want to be Made. NOW.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Time Splitters 4!
[sub]I wonder if I beat Irridium to it...
nope, no I didn't.[/sub]

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
A Silent Hill sequel that's as good or better than the first and/or second one would be nice. I hope SH:8 at least captures the essence of the original games instead of that horrible movie, but I'm doubtful. To be honest, I've got this kind of "battered wife" syndrome with the series and will keep coming back to it in hopes that will improve only to have it slap me in the face.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Jim Grim said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want new Battlefront!
Goddamnit yes! I remember watching some leaked footage of SW Battlefront 3 where you could start on the ground battling and jump into a spaceship to rocket up into the sky, straight into space to duke it out with other fighters or land and take out a warship, like a crazy combination of the ground and space battles from Battlefront 2. *drools with lust*

OT: I'm still hoping desperately that Rockstar Games was testing the water in Red Dead Redemptions Undead Nightmare pack for a open world modern day zombie third person shooter, like an epic combo on Undead Nightmare and GTA 4.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
More *Non-Franchise* space games .... the companies seem to have given up on them since Eve came out.

Wolfrug

Feb 11, 2009
A REAL successor to X-Com. AAA-budget, modern graphics, but randomly generated tactical maps. That are fully, 100% destructible. With fire. And rockets. Add real-time, add first-person, make it piss easy, change whatever you want to please the kiddies and to sell copies, just leave in a little corner where we can go turn-based toe-to-toe with something that WILL destroy your entire squad in a single turn. :)

Ahh, one can always dream.

I do mean it with the graphics, though; if I wanted a 'remake' that upgrades to circa 2000-era polygon hell, I could just as well go back to sprites. Also, the UFO games (Afterlight being the one I've played) are cute, but they're not real successors, not in the shape they're in right now at least. But I guess I should be glad someone is trying..!

On that note: Jagged Alliance 3.

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
Republic Commando 2.

I'm not picky, you could pretty much just make CoD: Republic Commando and I'll be happy as long as the single-player shows us what happened to Sev and keeps the options to tell the squad to do this, that and this.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Dark cloud 3 (for xbox 360 too) (sequel to dark chronicles for those outside of US)

War of the Monsters 2

Bloody Roar 6

The original version of spore, not aimed at kids

Super Mario sunshine 2

Borderlands 2

LoZ: MM with current gen graphics (hopefully a 3DS version after they release OoT on the 3DS)

Bad company 3

Apr 28, 2008
Horny Ico said:
Irridium said:
Horny Ico said:
Irridium said:
I would pay any amount of money for Timesplitters 4.
http://www.poweruprewards.com/Catal...6rFZLXCy1+r7zWXIi4OfLHmNBwDsz5uZArN3Eo/WAN+0=You have patience, right?
Won't let me see anything. Just has a rabbit and some sign-in thing.So... yeah.
That would be my fault for forgetting that you need to be signed in to pretty much do anything on that site. My point is, Gamestop has Timesplitters 4 listed for PS3, 360, and Wii.
Its been listed for a while. But the project was put on definite hold when Free Radical went under. Free Radical was bought by Crytek, but they're working on Crysis 2's multiplayer. However they did say that they were shopping around for potential publishers for a new Timesplitters. Which brings me hope, but I'd rather have an announcement saying that they are in fact making a new one.

Telasro

Apr 29, 2010
I definitely agree that there needs to be a Battlefront 3, I also think that we need Freelancer 2. I loved that game :-(

Chani07

Sep 26, 2010
Bang25 said:
On a mythical note, why hasn't there been a western style RPG set in feudal Japan in First Person?
Best. Idea. Ever. (been reading too much Shogun and watching too many times Samurai Champloo - doesn't matter they are not exactly first person- they still have a great amount of awesomeness)

Professor Idle

Aug 21, 2009
Drakmeire said:
Psychonauts 2... too bad it will most likely never happen.
Well good sir, assuming you haven't seen this news article yet it may brighten your day up a bit.

http://kotaku.com/5688018/psychonauts-creator-is-totally-ready-for-a-sequel