Games you finished in one sitting

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Metal Gear Solid 4.

The game even asked me if I have a life via loading screen messages. XD

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Crysis ... sameday i got it <_< 11 hours..
Crysis 2
Bulletstorm
Dark Messiah
FEAR + exp packs
FEAR 2
L4D
L4D2
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Prototype
SW: The Force Unleashed 1+2

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
Modern warfare 2 sticks out in my head the most, there are others but I finished this on hard in one sitting so I wanted to make my criticism heard :p

Skade

Mar 27, 2009
Diablo 2 in 2-player coop. We bought the game on release day at 9 and only allowed some hours of sleep and a shower in the morning. Took us 2 days, including hitting a bug that made it impossible to finish Act 2. Strangely, I never finished any of the higher difficulties and never got beyond level 60, although I still play it every now and then.

The game server was so taxing to my machine I had to open it and put a big fan beside it. I don't want to know how much damage I did to the hardware on that weekend.

Others:
Unreal - Return to Na Pali
many small shooters
All the new Sam & Max games (easy)
Beyond Good & Evil

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Well me and a mate finished MGS2/3/4 in one sitting but I tend to try not finish games in one sitting since I like to savour the game that said I think all the Cod's since 4, SW:FU1/2 and probably other stuff I just don't remember.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Portal. That's it. I played Uncharted 2 up until I got to the monastery, then I paused because it was 03:40 in the morning.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
NobodyGood said:
Warhammer 40k
Wut? I assume you mean one of the video games...

OT: Hrm. Er. Ummm...

*thinks very hard*

...Lost Coast? Surely that can't count.

Other than that... nothing. Can't think of any game I beat in one sitting.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Portal is defo up there, as is Half Life Episode 1 and Metal Gear Solid 1. Can't really think, but there are others.