GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
final fantasy 8 its...uhh...uhh...all that i can think of is that its so bad its funny at times...and thats not much to go on...

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Bek359 said:
malestrithe said:
I do not hate any game.
Then you have not played enough games.
Well, apparently you are judging me for no adequate reason. Allow me to correct your presumptions by telling you my gaming history.

I've played video games for 27 years, since I was 4. My first gaming console was my brother's Atari 2600 and I owned about 100 games for that. I would play them all day when I was not watching Discovery Channel. When I was about 6, I would routinely go over to a neighbor's house and played with his Coleco-vision game console on the weekends.

When I started going to school in 1985, I played games on the school's Apple IIE. I was capable of beating games such as Oregon Trail, Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, Conan as well as about 30 others that I do not remember because it has been over 20 years since I played them.

Soon after that, I got myself a Nintendo and stuck with that company for 2 generations. I owned about 75 Nintendo games. I played the classics like Super Mario Bros, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Megaman 1-6, and Legend of Zelda, but also some rather obscure ones like Nobunaga's Ambition, Silkworm, Chrystalis, Mighty Bomb Jack, and Mighty Final Fight.

Sometime in this period, I was given a Commodore 64/128 and I played a ton of games on that. Not to mention the Ultima Series, but also King's Quest, numerous Puzzle Games, and games based on popular quiz shows. I think at this time, I got my first taste of Wizardry.

When it was new, my mom bought me a Super Nintendo. For that system, I only owned at most 12 games, but thanks to places like Blockbuster, I played about a hundred of them. While I played any game I could get my hands on, I preferred Roleplaying games. I beat Shadowrun, Super Mario RPG, Paldain's Quest, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Robo Trek, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, 7th Saga, and many others.

I switched over to the Playstation for its generation, but I also played games on the N64, and the Dreamcast. I own about 30 playstation games, 15 n64 games, and 7 Dreamcast games.

I bought the playstation 2 and although my first game for it was Kingdom Hearts, I eventually bought and played about 200 games for that system. I also bought a Game cube and played about 50 games on it. Never got into the x-box, and I only own 5 games for it.

This generation, I own all 5 gaming platforms. I've played about 75 Playstation 3 games, 40 wii titles and 30 360 title. I own about 20 titles for each system. I do not stick to any genre. I have games from all of them.

Furthermore, I've played arcade games ever since I was 9. I've played all sorts of games in the arcades. I play a lot of sports games in the arcades, but also puzzle, fighters, and arcade shooters.

In other words, I have played enough games. My estimates state about 5,000 that I can remember.

Furthermore, I DO NOT HATE ANY OF THEM.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
Alien vs. Predator's Alien Campaign was awesome.

Too bad it was only 2 god damn hours long >:C

Also, Final Fantasy VIII does have some of the best music in the series. Too bad everything else about it ranks low among the others.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
supersupersuperguy said:
Modern Warfare 2 has pretty realistic graphics, and that's probably what the developers were going for.

I hate realistic graphics, but they still accomplished their goal.
am i the only one who actually fought MW2 graphics sucked?

kiralon

Apr 18, 2010
Sims - if you don't have a life or friends at least it can simulate them for you, or reduce your iq to a point where it doesn't matter.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Mr. Eff said:
ae86gamer said:
Alone in the Dark: Er.. Uh.. The main character was cool?

Yeah, I can't think of anything.
Elleen?
How about, it has freakin' awesome fire modeling and animation?

Loki Cain said:
shadowrun... ummm its has English as a default language.
It's something like a buck on amazon and the (boxed) PC version comes with a 30 day time card for XBox live that is literally worth more than the game itself?

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
spartandude said:
supersupersuperguy said:
Modern Warfare 2 has pretty realistic graphics, and that's probably what the developers were going for.

I hate realistic graphics, but they still accomplished their goal.
am i the only one who actually fought MW2 graphics sucked?
From what little I've seen of them? Nope.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
malestrithe said:
Bek359 said:
malestrithe said:
I do not hate any game.
Then you have not played enough games.
Well, apparently you are judging me for no adequate reason. Allow me to correct your presumptions by telling you my gaming history.

I've played video games for 27 years, since I was 4. My first gaming console was my brother's Atari 2600 and I owned about 100 games for that. I would play them all day when I was not watching Discovery Channel. When I was about 6, I would routinely go over to a neighbor's house and played with his Coleco-vision game console on the weekends.

When I started going to school in 1985, I played games on the school's Apple IIE. I was capable of beating games such as Oregon Trail, Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, Conan as well as about 30 others that I do not remember because it has been over 20 years since I played them.

Soon after that, I got myself a Nintendo and stuck with that company for 2 generations. I owned about 75 Nintendo games. I played the classics like Super Mario Bros, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Megaman 1-6, and Legend of Zelda, but also some rather obscure ones like Nobunaga's Ambition, Silkworm, Chrystalis, Mighty Bomb Jack, and Mighty Final Fight.

Sometime in this period, I was given a Commodore 64/128 and I played a ton of games on that. Not to mention the Ultima Series, but also King's Quest, numerous Puzzle Games, and games based on popular quiz shows. I think at this time, I got my first taste of Wizardry.

When it was new, my mom bought me a Super Nintendo. For that system, I only owned at most 12 games, but thanks to places like Blockbuster, I played about a hundred of them. While I played any game I could get my hands on, I preferred Roleplaying games. I beat Shadowrun, Super Mario RPG, Paldain's Quest, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Robo Trek, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, 7th Saga, and many others.

I switched over to the Playstation for its generation, but I also played games on the N64, and the Dreamcast. I own about 30 playstation games, 15 n64 games, and 7 Dreamcast games.

I bought the playstation 2 and although my first game for it was Kingdom Hearts, I eventually bought and played about 200 games for that system. I also bought a Game cube and played about 50 games on it. Never got into the x-box, and I only own 5 games for it.

This generation, I own all 5 gaming platforms. I've played about 75 Playstation 3 games, 40 wii titles and 30 360 title. I own about 20 titles for each system. I do not stick to any genre. I have games from all of them.

Furthermore, I've played arcade games ever since I was 9. I've played all sorts of games in the arcades. I play a lot of sports games in the arcades, but also puzzle, fighters, and arcade shooters.

In other words, I have played enough games. My estimates state about 5,000 that I can remember.

Furthermore, I DO NOT HATE ANY OF THEM.
...Okay, wall of text much?

Relax. It was a cynically sarcastic not-very-well-pulled-off joke.