GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

morkalavin

May 21, 2009
Hmm, games that I really hate, hmm? I normally deny their existence and try to erase their names from history itself so can't say if they ever had names in the first place but to this very moment there's one Character that I can't help but hate. Hope from FFXIII .. and the most sad thing ever is, that he's the best Healer the game has. I could cry over that....

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
The Darkness... I was able to see my feet. Only thing I liked.

the pokemon games... I have relatively fond memories of Pokemon Yellow way back on that plastic brick we called a gameboy shortly before color came along. Pikachu was amusing to play with.

The Halo series... I recall some genuinely funny dialogue from marines and grunts.

Every free MMO I've ever played... You don't have to pay (sanity not withstanding) to subject yourself to that crap.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
- Bayonetta has a nice rump.

- The concept art of World of Warcraft kicks ass.

- Mirror's Edge looks very clean.

- Red Dead Redemption has, uh...guns.

- Saints Row 2 lets me throw people.

- Fable 3, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... I think I hear the doorbel.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
SageRuffin said:
X-Blades had some nice concepts in the grand scheme of things. And the environments were nicely detailed and colorful (mostly).
You were able to focus on the environment? Kudo s to you my friend, kudos

OT: I don't hate games much... I just can't stand some

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Final Fantasy III has good music especially when you die:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqlFqBBCEGc&feature=related

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
Alan wake- it wasnt ONLY a Stephen king book
devil kings- it can in a box and not a bag of pure disappointment
WOW- i could stop playing after my months free trial ended

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
GTA 4 was pretty funny when it finally got around to actually being funny and laid off the gritty seriousness, like when you cruise around listening to the radio while running people over, or just watch TV.

And the 1/3rd of the game I played was pretty well written and had interesting characters I guess...

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Modern Warfare 2 has pretty realistic graphics, and that's probably what the developers were going for.

I hate realistic graphics, but they still accomplished their goal.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Too Human has (I want to tear my throat out at trying to say something good about this game) a potentially somewhat interesting concept. (Pukes throat out)