GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
not a game technically, but Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta's environments were unique.

Pokemon: good before the third generation

Alan Wake... has good... lighting? I can't think of anything good about that game, I'm sorry. And I was promised free DLC, Wake, and you've yet to deliver! Get back in your cage!

TheShadyOne

Feb 10, 2010
World of Warcraft: Uh... that.... Nightelf.... kinda reminds me of a character in my last hentai game?... I can't do this!

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
Call of Duty franchise
Fits the quota for ridiculous action cinema nicely, and going batshit crazy with military hardware IS fun.

TheShadyOne

Feb 10, 2010
WoW: Uh..... It had... that... dark... elf chick... which reminded me of a character in my last hentai game?.... I dunno....

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
Afro samurai had Samuel L. Jackson as the voice actor of Afr, and i really liked the original anime.
I seriously hate that game. It almost ruined Afro samurai for me. TT

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Lets see... Final Fantasy X-2...

Well, Rikku looked hot in that outfit. That's all I got.

I hate that game with a burning, fiery passion. I could go on for a few paragraphs about how every single aspect of it pissed me off... but that's not what this topic is for.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
*squeezes stone until blood emerges*

Xenosaga had...it must have had something going for it

(if i try any more i'll just explode into a rant about how it raped the corpse of Xenogears, had sickening lolicon characters i wanted to punch and...*shuts up*)

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
Gears of War. I liked that bit on the first level where you run toward the helicopter thingy.

And bit where it's raining outside the mine looked nice.

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
Mirror's Edge - The gameplay was both unique and entertaining. If the game didn't lose all sense of flow and immersion every time you failed and instead allowed the action to continue smoothly like it would in a Prince of Persia game, it could have been one of the best games of '08.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Solid Snake is a believable badass with realistic flaws, understandable emotions and real depth. He's quite easily one of the best-constructed and most interesting characters in the history of video games.

Metroid: Other M - The first-person mode works surprisingly well. The targeting is solid while the dodging mechanic is intuitive and successful.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - It is cinematic and compelling.

Spycat

Jun 7, 2010
Far Cry 2: You looked nice.

Modern Warfare 2: At least you didn't go *completely* realistic.