GAMES YOU HATE. Say something nice about them!

UrbanCohort

Nov 30, 2009
X-Blades - um...*entranced by the ass*
Modern Warfare 2 - it wasn't X-Blades
Red Faction 2 - it wasn't Modern warfare 2

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
Call of Duty: it makes a great coaster.
More sereiously it knows how to keep the mouth breathers forking over their (likley parents) cash so it must be doing somthing right, can't think of what but somthing.

Oh and it has bullet penetration so I guess that's nice.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
GTA: San Andreas taught me that Stone Temple Pilots makes for good driving music...and hookers.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja showed how NOT to make a fighting game.

Resident Evil Outbreak had a hot waitress who could play the piano.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Farmville: Messes up the lives of annoying social networkers. (I'm not really a hater. I just thought it sounded clever).

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
Demon's Souls. It's a great game. I just hate it because it is raping my character to death, then it glees at the corpse and says with a soft voice. I OWN you!

Tracer Kinship

Nov 20, 2009
4 pages with no mention of Eternal Sonata?

Ah well. Eternal Sonata - Your character designs are pretty, your visuals are pretty, and it also features Fredric Chopin in a pretty bitchin' top hat. Hell, the fact that you added Frédéric François Chopin in a game is pretty awesome, too.

Your plot was still kinda retarded, and a certain cutscene dragged out WAY too long for me to try to remain interested/keep my sanity.

Still, so very pretty~

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
The Matrix: Path of Neo made me relive some cool parts from the first movie. It also allowed me to do some kick-ass moves.

But the game is still a mess.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
Command & Conquer 4 - when I saw this thread you weren't the first game I thought of! So thankfully you fade from the memory. Well done! (it was only when someone mentioned using a game as a coaster that you came to mind).

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Call of Duty. They look ok? (They are all one game, there is no difference between them, wven the menu on PC has had the same layout since the original.)

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Darksiders had some interesting art design. Reminded me of Warhammer 40k.

Farcry 2 was DAMN pretty

Sonic Shuffle was...unique for its time?

Rogue Galaxy is at least a really long game, and has a great concept

AudienceOfOne1

Oct 22, 2010
dark-amon said:
Demon's Souls. It's a great game. I just hate it because it is raping my character to death, then it glees at the corpse and says with a soft voice. I OWN you!
ahh yes I forgot about demon's souls. I like the game but the game just seems to hate me.