Games you have EVERY achievement/trophy for?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
46 Retail, 48 arcade.

Yeah, I can be a teensy bit of a completion obsessive. (looks guilty)

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Probably none. I hate achievements, I particularly hate not being able to turn them off in most games without turning off the Steam overlay.

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
Hexic (Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah may be the most soul destroying achievement ever) and The Secret Of Monkey Island SE.

I'm only a Non-Stop Infinite Climax run away from 1000/1000 on Bayonetta, but I'm trying not to burn myself out on it.

Darth Marsden

Sep 12, 2008
Too many, and yet, at the same time, not enough.

PS3
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Darksiders
Dead Space
Deathspank
Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Rango
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
Strong Bad's Cool Game 4 Attractive People: Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
Sonic the Hedgehog
The Baconing
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Toy Story 3
Tron: Evolution
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

XBox 360
Asterix at the Olympic Games
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Comic Jumper
Infernal
Lego Batman
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic & Knuckles
The Simpsons Game

There's several I won't 100% because that requires online play (such as Sonic 2, bah!), but yeah, that's more than I remember!

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
I've completed 13 out of 19 arcade games and 27 out of 62 retail games. My achievement completion rate is 91%.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Quicksilver_Phoenix said:
The only platinum trophy I have is for Demon's Souls. Purely because I love that game so much that I thought it deserved it.
I can relate to that, but for me, the only platinum i have is for Dark Souls. Including all DLC achievements.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
-Mass Effect 2
-Mass Effect 3

And that's it. I normally don't go for achievements and usually forget about their existence after a while, but with the Mass Effect series I made an exception. I might eventually get around to getting the last of the achievements for the first Mass Effect, but that won't be any time soon.

Whiptail

Feb 22, 2010
Xbox 360

Alan Wake
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Dante's Inferno
Fable 2
Harry Potter 5
Harry Potter 6
Jericho
Kung Fu Panda
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter years 1-4
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Lego Star wars
Oblivion
Silent Hill: Homecoming

PS3

Alice: Madness Returns
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Batman: Arkham City
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas
Final Fantasy XIII-2
God of War HD
God of War 2 HD
Jak and Daxter HD
Jak 2
Jak 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
L.A Noire
Lego Batman 2
Lego Harry Potter years 5-7
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Lego Star Wars 3
Lego The Lord of the Rings
Ni No Kuni
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Saints Row: The Third
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Darkness 2

Don't have all the DLC ones for all of them though, just for a few.

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
I haven't done it on any game that I know of and don't really plan to. Focusing on one particular task takes away a lot of the fun for me because it makes the game feel more like work than a relaxing way to kill some time for me. But it always nice to hear that sound that indicates I got an achievement when I didn't even know that what I was doing was a thing.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Assassins Creed 1, with help of a walkthrough.

Vowed never to try 100 percent completion again.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Gone Rampant said:
Walking Dead Pre- 400 Days (DAMN YOU ROCK PAPER SCISSORS CHALLENGE, I'M DOING THE REST OF THE DLC UNTIL YOU LET ME WIN!), Oblivion (Piss easy), Mass Effect 2 (Thank you Kestrel armour), Hitman Blood Money (Had to play the game four times because the difficulty achievements don't stack).
Lol goddamn it I can't lose that game. I have tried half a dozen times to get out of the car and failed

DragonStorm247

Mar 5, 2012
I had every achievement for Mass Effect 2. Then they added DLC. Then I had 100% for it. Then they added more DLC. Then I had 100% again. Then they added more...

I still haven't gotten Arrival.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I only have 3 platinum
- Assassins Creed 2: Not difficult, once you complete the game you get enough of them. Only thing missing are collectibles (there are maps on Internet to make it easy), and there is only one missable trophy.
- Borderlands 1: By the time I completed the game, I had most of the trophies. Only exceptions being level related (just grind through them in New Game+), online specific (just play some co-op, they are not that hard) or class specific (none of them are really demanding, you just have to create a character and make it to level 5... you will get the trophy before you reach level 6)
- Walking Dead: This is hardly worth mention because all the trophies are story related. Seriously, just play all the chapters and you will get the platinum at the end; there are no missable trophy.

Other than that, I have a few 100% PSN games, like all the Deathspank ones, and Back to the Future. I don't often get 100%, since I don't often replay games in higher difficulties.

AT God

Dec 24, 2008
According to Steam I have 15 "perfect" games, notably I have 100% on Just Cause 2, Hotline Miami, Mafia 2 (including DLC), Half-Life 2, HL2E1, HL2E2, The Darkness 2, Day of Defeat Source, Borderlands, Duke Forever, and a few more.

I am working on Doom 3 BFG Edition, Borderlands 2, and am close on a crapload of other games.

Teh Jammah

Nov 13, 2010
Let's see... it's not that many.

Mass Effect (inc. DLC)
Mass Effect 2 (inc. DLC)
Mass Effect 3 (inc. DLC)
Dragon Age Origins (inc. DLC)
Dragon Age 2 (inc. DLC)
NieR
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
The Walking Dead (inc. DLC)
Kingdoms of Amalur (inc. DLC)

... think that's pretty much it. I'm close with a couple of other games, (Alpha Protocol, Dead Space, Tales of Vesperia, Saints Row 3... prollya couple more) but none of those are gonna be replayed in the immediate future.