Games you have EVERY achievement/trophy for?

Rylee Fox

Queen of Light
Aug 3, 2011
I have all the achievements in Prototype 2 and Thomas Was Alone. Nothing else so far, though games that have recently been released on steam, such as Final Fantasy VII, I'd have all the achievements on if it had achievements on the original version.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Borderlans
Borderlands 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2

Korenith

Oct 11, 2010
I've got a few because I enjoy feeling like I've beaten everything the game has to offer but there's only one I'm actually proud of:

Vanquish

The challenge levels were an utter nightmare to complete but I got there in the end and no broken controllers which is nice.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I don't really chase platinums unless I know that I can get without going through much effort. At the moment I have,

Infamous 2
Sleeping Dogs
Spec Ops: The Line
Uncharted 2 + 3
Walking Dead

At some point I would like to plat de Blob 2, Deus Ex:HR and Shadows of the Damned when I can get around to playing them again.

Bluelaughter

Dec 7, 2010
The ones I am somewhat proud of are (Xbox360):
Hexic: Loved it enough to get a double black pearl cluster.
Sneak King: Put way too much time into this simple game
Assassin's Creed 1 and 2: Chasing down all the flags was totally not worth it
Civilization Revolution

LaoJim

Aug 24, 2013
It's amazing how the thread divides down those who have few or no completed games. I have a huge backlog of games to play and tend to move on once I've seen the end credits of each one. It takes a special game to convince me to play to 1000GS. Also, as I live in China 10 months of the year, I can't use and don't have XBox Gold membership, so on-line achievements are closed to me making most games inaccessable. I'm also not going to spent tens of hours looking through the world to pick up a 1,000 golden doodads just to get an achievement.

That said, at the moment I have 3 retail and one arcade

Virtua-Fighter
Rayman Origins
Sleeping Dogs
PacMan CE DX

I'm hoping to add Bayonetta to that list by the end of the week. I'm on 880 and just have to complete it on "Non-Stop Climax Mode" (ahem) and find a couple more treasure chests.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Two, Skyrim and Oblivion. Getting all of trophies for Skyrim was a massive chore on the barely working PS3 version, but I managed to pull through

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I'm afraid most of the games I've done a 100% run of are on the PS2. No achievements/trophies there, just smug satisfaction :p

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
None. I'm a lazy bastard when it come to achievements/trophies and I find most of them tedious as fuck. I'd rather just play the game and not bother.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Games I've got the Platinum for:

Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Dishonored
Dragon's Dogma
Mass Effect 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Amongst Thieves
The Walking Dead

Games I almost have the Platinum for:

Assassin's Creed II - 91%
Dragon Age: Origins - 96%
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 91%
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - 80%
Mass Effect - 85%
Okami HD - 85%

I also have several games that are between 70-80%

rebelscum

Jun 8, 2009
I've got:
-Bioshock
-Bully
-Condemned
-Dante's Inferno (No DLC)
-LEGO Lord of the Rings
-Resident Evil 4 HD
-Silent Hill Homecoming
-X-Men Destiny

So a couple, but no really hard ones. I've wanted to go back to Alan Wake and 100% it, but have yet to muster up the energy to hunt the 100 pointless thermoses.