Games you have EVERY achievement/trophy for?

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
Grand theft auto vice city and san andreas and gta4.

100% games in me1 and 2, dao.

Batman arkham asylum.

Really far in the OG sid meyers pirates gold, had a bunch of treasure bunch of family found.

Could get through karateka on one life.

cthulhuspawn82

Oct 16, 2011
Mostly Bethesda games; Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas.

I got Deus Ex: human revolution during the Steam Summer Sale and just grabbed the last of the achievements for it.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Let's see, for my list I have:
Portal 2
Torchlight
Minecraft
Iron Brigade
Harm's Way
Battlefield 1943
LEGO Indiana Jones(twice)

I would have a few others on that list, but I'm either too lazy to go get them/find people to help me get them[footnote]For example I only have three firefight achievements in Halo 3 ODST, but I've yet to bother getting a few people to help me get them. I'm also far too lazy to put in the time to get all the achievements in any Bethesda game.[/footnote] or there's something else preventing me from getting all the achievements.[footnote]I only have one achievement left to get in Saints Row the Third and that achievement is the one where you need to create an account on their site and then sign in in-game. I can't do that, however, because something on their site site went screwy or something and it wouldn't let me properly register.[/footnote] Though if I were to include game that I got 100% on, but there were no achievements/trophies for that list would also become a few games longer.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
i had it for Mass Effect 1, before they released Pineacle station, i didnt get the achievement for that trought

MiscellaneousNPC

Jan 26, 2012
Don't care for Multiplayer.

Sony PlayStation/Vita - 39 100%
01) PS3-Vita Guacamelee!
02) Vita Smart As
03) Vita Sound Shapes
04) PS3 Sound Shapes
05) PS3 Saints Row: The Third
06) PS3-Vita Thomas Was Alone
07) PS3-Vita Dragon Fantasy Book I
08) Vita Frobisher Says!
09) PS3 Skyrim
10) Vita Puzzle by Nikoli V Sudoku
11) Vita Nun Attack
12) Vita Burn the Rope
13) PS3 Jetpack Joyride
14) Vita Jetpack Joyride
15) Vita StarDrone Extreme
16) PS3 CS:GO
17) PS3 Virtua Fighter 2
18) PS3 Fighting Vipers
19) PS3 Sonic the Fighters
20) Vita LEGO:The Lord of the Rings
21) Vita Spy Hunter
22) Vita Rayman Origins
23) Vita Resistance: Burning Skies
24) Vita LEGO:Harry Potter: Years 5-7
25) Vita LEGO:Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
26) Vita SUPER STARDUST DELTA
27) Vita Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
28) Vita Welcome Park
29) PS3 Hasbro Family Game Night
30) PS3 inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
31) PS3 FALLOUT 3
32) PS3 inFAMOUS 2
33) PS3 Plants Vs. Zombies
34) PS3 Costume Quest
35) PS3 PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX
36) PS3 DeathSpank
37) PS3 Linger In Shadows
38) PS3 Critter Crunch
39) PS3 Battlefield 1943

Steam
01) Poker Night at the Inventory 2

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
All Xbox 360:

Minecraft
The Walking Dead
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo 3 ODST
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles

Also there are a fair few that I just need one or two really annoying achievements for.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Fallout 3, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage and, Oblivion. I have two big problems with achievements and trophies; the first being that I'll either get all of the trophies/achievements but then an update will happen around the time DLC comes out and I no longer have every achievement. Then there's problem number 2 (or The Halo Problem as I like to call it) and that's the problem of me being unable to get achievements/trophies that require me to use online multiplayer. It's a multifaceted problem depending on the game you're playing...some require you to beat a certain game mode on a certain day, others require you to engage in a number of matches on a certain rank and, some are for games that don't have any online players anymore (or even have servers anymore).

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Dishonored
Dragon's Dogma
Mass Effect 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
The Walking Dead

I'm 1 trophy away from Dragon Age: Origins.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
On Steam:
Doctor Who: Eternity Clock

...I'm not proud of that, but I have 100%'d it...

Portal 2 and DLC Quest I'm close to, but probably won't get all.

dratyan

Aug 13, 2011
Only on Steam:

-The Walking Dead(you get all achievements by completing the game)
-Borderlands
-The Binding of Isaac(the only one I'm actually proud of)
-Rogue Legacy(only one achievement left, about to get it)

Ikasury

May 15, 2013
Dragon's Dogma, and that's before Dark Arisen with online Ur-Dragon... BUUUUUT DA didn't add anything trophy-wise so its still like the only thing i've platniumed...

only a hard-mode Sentinel away from X-Men: Destiny XD i honestly thought that 'Omega Mutant' would be my first platinum, but no... popped Urzy... *snickers* i dunno, don't usually do platinums, i usually have either a 'list' to get through, its too old to have trophies or i require busting out good-old gamefaqs and a pixel-hunt ensues XD

suppose if they had this for 'old school' games i'd have a bigger list, but meh~ who cares about FF7 and the pains i went through to get everything just to fully validate my utter hatred for the game *shrugs* sometimes hate is more powerful/driving... XD

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
The only Platinum trophy I have is in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I got most of the trophies on my way to getting all 3 endings, and the only other ones I needed were from maxing Lily Ranks (essentially relationship values that increase by making characters partners and having them fight like that). All it took was some grinding, and boom. Easy Platinum trophy.

I normally don't go for all of the trophies. It's always a bit too tedious, or involves doing things that I don't want to do. For example, I would try for BlazBlue CS: Extend's Platinum trophy, as I've already bested Score Attack and you don't need to beat Unlimited Mars mode, but it requires pulling off combos that I don't really have interest in learning, and it involves using the online mode, which I would not touch with a thousand foot long pole. I hate competing online unless I'm on some sort of team, like in Team Fortress 2. Especially in fighting games, where going online is NOT good for my self-confidence; I always get stuck at the point where matches are either too easy to be interesting or too difficult to be fun, and facing CPU opponents stops being a matter of learning and starts being pattern recognition that I can't apply to other players. Except Smash Bros. Brawl. I had some great matches with friends a few years back.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
59 Platinum's, though some are still not 100% due to dlc's like Uncharted 2&3. But all 100%s? okay here we go:

Some games don't have Platinum trophies, so "(P)" indicates which ones do.

Vita:

Unit 13 (P)
Resistance: Burning Skies (P)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (P)
Jet Set Radio
Retro City Rampage
Welcome Park

PSN titles:

Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
Tekken Revolution
.detuned
Linger in Shadows
Altered Beast
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Golden Axe
Gunstar Heroes
Dead Nation (P)
Back to the Future: Episode 1
Back to the Future: Episode 2
Back to the Future: Episode 3
Back to the Future: Episode 4
Back to the Future: Episode 5
Watchmen: The End is Nigh
Battlefield 1943
Call of Duty Classic (P)
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Crysis (P)
Doom Classic Collection
InFamous: Festival of Blood
Jest Set Radio HD
Killzone HD (P)
Mega Man 10
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Pac-Man Championship DX Edition
Resident Evil 4 HD
Sonic Adventure
The Walking Dead (P)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD (P)
Warhammer 40K: Kill Team
Wolfenstein 3D

PS3 Retail Titles:

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (P)
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (P)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (P)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (P)
Terminator Salvation (P)
Tekken 6 (P)
ICO HD (P)
Spec Ops: The Line (P)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (P)
Sly Cooper & The Thievius Raccoonus (P)
SAW (P)
Rogue Warrior (P)
Resident Evil 5 (P)
Prince of Persia (P)
Portal 2 (P)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD (P)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (P)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliace 2 (P)
MAG (P)
Killzone 2 (P)
InFamous (P)
InFamous 2 (P)
Homefront (P)
Heavy Rain (P)
God of War HD (P)
God of War 2 HD (P)
God of War 3 (P)
God of War: Chains of Olympus HD (P)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta HD (P)
Fallout 3 (P)
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (P)
Demon's Souls (P)
Dark Souls (P)
Dead Space (P)
Dead Rising 2 (P)
Call of Juarez: The Cartel (P)
Borderlands (P)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (P)
Battlefield 3 (P)
Aliens: Colonial Marines (P)

Games with Platinums but not 100% because of DLC:

Uncharted 2 (P) (72%)
Uncharted 3 (P) (52%)
Dante's Inferno (P) (98%)

There's a lot there, and more will be coming. I really want to have all of the achievements for certain franchises like Resident Evil, God of War, 007, etc. Hopefully I'll get them.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Afterburner Climax, Marvel vs Capcom 3, DLC Quest... Yeah I'm not much of a console person and most of my PC games don't come with achievements xD

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I have 92 platinum trophies...Yea.

Highlights include both Arkham games (including DLC on city), Mortal Kombat, Castlevania LOS)

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
4 games on Steam

HL2, ep1, ep2. Featuring the "one free bullet" achievement for beating episode 1 with only 1 bullet and having to use the gravitygun/explosives the rest of the time, and "little rocket man" for bringing the garden gnome through all of episode 2 and putting him in space.

and Rogue Legacy.

I would have Bioshock Infinite 100% but they just added the damn hordemode DLC I haven't gotten around to.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
All of the InFAMOUS games (including Festival of Blood), at the moment that's it. I'm very close for Assassin's Creed II and Mass Effect 2 & 3, other than that I tend to be hovering around 60% completion, A few of the games I have i'll never get 100% for because I don't like multiplayer that much

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Linger in Shadows
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episodes 1 and 3
The Walking Dead (barring achievements related to 100 Days, as I haven't played it yet)

I also plan to Platinum the entire Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX.

Qvar

OBJECTION!
Aug 25, 2013
I was a completionist in my time. Like Banjo Kazooie, Zelda: OoT & Majora's Mask... Any game I would play, really (I didn't play PC that much during that time). Nowadays, I just don't care about it. This 'achievements' pandemia is just too silly for me.

Example: I've been playing A valley without wind lately. It has a HUNDRED of achievements. 3 of them involve dying a couple of times. And I don't mean in any imaginative way. Just die 1/5/20 times and you have them. Wow, thanks for reconogizing my hard efforts. Most of the others are the same, like "kill X number of bosses", "kill X x10 number of bosses" etc.

There's no feeling of achieving anything anymore. It's just another grind, one that doesn't even benefeit you ingame.
They give you achievements for every small action they could imagine, least the player's ego may shatter for not being able to get that little pat on the head.

Dear game developers: Completing a tutorial is NOT an achievement. Completing chapter 1 is NOT an achivement. Killing your first enemy is NOT an achievement. Getting some weapon is NOT an achivement. Doing some random action is NOT an achievement, unless it was an easy-to-miss one ('Throw the can to the guard' of Half-Life 2, I'm looking at you).

Beating the whole game (if it has to be in a higher difficulty, much better) MAY be an achivement. Discovering all the secret whatevers is an achievement. Getting all the gold medals for X mode is an achivement. I fear to be the only internet user able to tell the difference.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I only have the Xbox 360 Achievements for Oblivion all done, on my next playthrough of BioShock I'll have them (need build 100 things and collect all tonics).