Games you have given up on and why?

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Modern Warfare 2, I got sick of the unbalanced perks and guns and well basically everything else that's wrong with that game.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Borderlands... A game that could have been real epic, failed in the worst way ever..

Almost everything in that game is shit, i could not stand to play more than 4 hours before i put it away, never to return to it again..
Multiplayer was awefull, missions terrible, upgrading was horrific, leveling, menu controls.. u name it, that game got it wrong in all the most important places..

ginty2

The Shadow Premier
Dec 16, 2008
The GTA the lost and damned was just fucking boring to play. the same goes for the ballad of gay tony, not as boring as lost and damned, a good story completly screwed by GTA 4's crappy controls.

the white knight chronicles, at first i actually enjoyed that game until i reached an underground maze level. the problem with the game was if you had to backtrack, you will have to fight the exact same set of bad guy, combine that with your weapons wearing out and you got a mess.

finally world at war on vetran, i don't think i have to explain that to anyone.

Stitches242

Nov 16, 2009
PayneTrayne said:
Ninja Gaiden, just so nail bitingly annoyingly hard.
I can understand why you would say Ninja Gaiden is hard, because indeed it is hard.

OT: Ninja Gaiden 2, was reminded from that quote. Its not so much the main story itself, but one challenge. You fight 2 giant statues from the beginning of the game, which wasnt so bad; but then after that, 2 statue of liberties appeared, and even with another person who unless is supernatural about hack and slash games.....

IS IMPOSSIBLE