Games you have spent over 100 hours on.

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
Probably lots of games, I don't know for sure about most of them. I would say I probably got that much on WoW when I used to play that. Probably Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Disgaea DS by now (and where is Disgaea DS2? C'mon guys). The only one I can say for sure is Team Fortress 2, because it reminds me that I have over 100 hours each on Pyro, Sniper and Demoman alone, and over 700 hours total gametime. I would have the exact number, but Steam is not connecting right now, conveniently enough.

Free DLC for TF2 and not having enough money to buy halo ODST so I can play online again makes just a bit of a difference. Even if I do buy Reach, I'll probably still play TF2 more. If you find the right server you don't have to endure any horrible screaming racist 12 year olds.

jezcentral

Nov 6, 2007
Master Of Orion 2.
Frontier: Elite 2.
Left 4 Dead 2.

I seem to like sequels....

Oh, and Dragon Age: Origins.

SuperNashwan

Oct 1, 2010
Wow some of you guys are serious gamers. My highest hour rating is probably Fallout 3 at 160 hours. I must have sunk hundreds into the STALKER games, but they arent attached to any kind of account so I cant look them up.

I heart wandering round the zone and getting irradiated.

TheMariner

Oct 20, 2009
Modern Warfare 2 and Golden Sun: The Lost Age for me.
Still not sure how I spent over 100 hours on a GBA game but all I can say is it's freakin' awesome.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Fallout 3- over 400
Disgaea - 500 over the summer holidays alone (I barely went out) I think 700 in total
Halo 3- I have no idea
Guitar hero- Also no idea
Pokemon- In total I have absolutely no idea after catching the 150 several times
FFX- 200 hours but fully completed
Spyro series- In total, I got so good at the original I started going for the world record time...
FFIX- My favourite FF of all time, I have no idea but I remember most saturdays after getting it on it

I feel like I may have wasted some time playing games but I had fun

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Every pokemon game I have ever played. I have about 600 hours on Emerald, about 100 each on Ruby and sapphire and about 1000 in total on 4th Gen games. Several hundred on my second and first Gen but I don't know exactly. I've also spent multiple hundreds on DOW Dark Crusade.

Ryuo

Dec 5, 2009
Almost all the games I play reach that point, so I shall replace with a game I played over 1000 hours, or the two to be exact (FFXI don't count, it IS an MMO)
Phantasy Star Online (never used the online, just me and my pals splitscreen)
Monster Hunter Unite.

WelshDanny

May 10, 2010
I have spent 430 hours playing Team Fortress 2, and I clocked over 100 on single playthroughs of Fallout 3 and Final Fantasy X.

I clocked over 100 hours across 2 games of Dragon Age: Origins, and I dread to think about how many hours Football Manager games have taken from my life.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Probably just WoW and maybe Runescape too.

Can't imagine I'd have spent 100 hours on any games other than MMO's but i've certainly come close.

Rathands

Oct 4, 2010
Any Monster Hunter on the PSP. Most RPG's I own (esp Pokemon) and the DS's Castlevanias are close if not there already.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
Team fortress 2 x2

Probs also goldeneye (original)
Mario Kart DD
Gunz
Medieval 2 Total war
Mass Effect 1 & 2

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
I hit about 200 combined on Bad Company 2 online over two profiles. 240 if you include the Xbox 360 Beta too.