Games you have spent over 100 hours on.

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Rome: Total War, XCOM: UFO DEFENSE, Elder Scrolls Ovlivion/Morrowind, Fallout 3, Call of Duty Modrn Warfare 2 ( Multiplayer) and probably many many more =D

how could I forget my RuneScape love from5 years ago,the great Goruk1? That's a couple thousand hours...

Kyuubi Fanatic

Insane Fanboy
Feb 22, 2010
200+ on FF7, 200+ on FFX, 300+ on Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, 400+ on Mass Effect 1 & 2 respectively (due to many many playthru's), 300+ on Dragon Age: Origins (so far), and many more! ^_^

I play the hell out of all my games, but RPG's tend to take up the most time. Tho I am most proud of my many hours on SO:TtEoT :p All one playthru ^_^

Fusion the Cat

Nov 20, 2009
Pokemon, of course. Let's see...also KH2 I think, though that might be the result of leaving my PS2 on. Most likely Melee and Brawl also.

Bootbunny

Sep 9, 2009
Ones that I'm sure of:

Pokemon: Ruby version
Pokemon: Sapphire version
Pokemon: Emerald version (yes, 100 for EACH of them)
Pokemon: Pearl version
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Super Smash Bros. Melee
World of Warcraft
Runescape
Halo 3

Ones that I'm pretty sure of:

Samurai Warriors
Mario Kart DS
The Sims 2
Pokemon: Red version
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Also, I'm sure Ive surpassed 100 hours if you count all three of the original Spyro games, or the first and third Crash Bandicoot games.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
This thread has caused me to do a few calculations which have led to scary results.

Game I have played the most:

3 kingdoms a text based Mud (like an MMO). Total time played between characters is 3 years 6 months, 18 days. Total number of hours played is 30,528 hours spent playing the game with an average of over 95% of the time in combat. From 1999-2000 I was on top of the nolife list clocking in at an average of 17 1/2 hours per day.

Total number of hours playing games in my life is estimated (using a year by year formula based on age and amount of time spent gaming) at about 12 years worth of gaming all together. The number would be larger but I have been married for 10 years and didn't game much before the age of 7. Total number of hours is around 110,000. That is not quite 1/3 of my life or the equivalent of having a full time job playing video games for 8 hours a day since I was born.

Most decent RPG's I have replayed at least 3 times meaning pretty much every RPG that didn't totally blow I have spent over 100 hours playing. Many obscure games like 7th Saga I have also played a ton. I have played almost all platform and 3d platform games to death as well (spyro, R&C, Jake and Daxter, Enter the Gecko, Super Mario etc). My wife likes puzzle games so I have also played Plants vs Zombies, Bejeweled Blitz and many other puzzle games over 100 hours as well.

I tried to count the number of games I have played over 100 hours...but the list is too large. I have over 100 games before getting past the SNES/Sega Genesis systems. Games like Shadowrun (different game for each system), the original Zelda, Super mario brothers (1, 2 etc), The final Fantasy's, Phatasy Star (the originals before online) etc all have over 100 hours on them.

I guess when looking back I have dedicated my life to playing video games. Everything else (even if I thought it was my main focus) has only been a side project.

Scary.

Shilkanni

Mar 28, 2010
I don't know how many hours I've put into each, but I feel like if I actually like a game I get into it pretty solidly and play well over 100 hours.

Sorted roughly by amount played:
World of Warcraft
Neverwinter Nights
Rise of Nations
Guild Wars
Quake 3
Master of Orion 2
Quake
Half-Life
Diablo 2
Total Annihilation
Quake 2
Dragon Age
Ground Control 2
Civilisation 2
Civilation 4

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Guild Wars had about 2.4k hours,

Fallout had 113,

Mass Effect 1&2 had ~200 hours,

Oblivion had 330,

Call of Duty 4 had a month.

Chaosweaver

Jul 9, 2010
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Fallout: Tactics
Half Life
GTA: San Andreas
GTA IV
Jagged Alliance 2
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Morrowind
Oblivion
Quake 2(incl. expansions)
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Command & Conquer (all of them up to, but not including, Generals)

There are probably others, that'll do for now.

Korenith

Oct 11, 2010
CoD4, FFX and FF8 definitely.
I think there's a pretty good chance I went over on Devil May Cry 1 & 3 too with all the extra difficulty levels and getting top ranks.

I'm seeing a lot of people say Oblivion but am I the only one who lost interest in it halfway through? It just got too samey and the storyline wasn't enough to keep me playing.

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
World of Warcraft and Minecraft.

I can't tell you my estimated time for WoW, but for Minecraft it's definitely 1300+ hours of gameplay.

Don't judge me!

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Dawn of War 2
Fallout 3
Fallout 2
Oblivion
Morrowind
Tribes
Mechwarrior 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Team Fortress (Quake)
Quake 3
Goldeneye

Champion360

Jul 19, 2009
tommyopera said:
Champion360 said:
Oblivion(1000+)
Morrowind(500+)
Fable(200+)
Fable 2(300+)
Fallout 3(100+)
Call of Duty 4(300+)
Moder Warfare 2(300+)
Borderlands(100+)
Halo 2(100+)
Halo 3(400+)

I know..i know i play alot of games.
I envy you.
Why?

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
I had 864 hours on Chromehounds before they turned off the mutiplayer servers. Long live Sal Kar!

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Every Final Fantasy game between VII and possibly XII (with the exception of XI). Fallout 3. Oblivion. Possibly Resident Evil 5, for achievement grabbing, but I'd have to check. Both Mass Effects for sure. Probably a couple of MMOs or MUDs. Assassin's Creed, I'm sure, because I 100%'d that, but I'm not so certain about Assassin's Creed 2. Kessen and StarCraft would be up there too, I guess, because of how long playing each mission can take.

I replay games a lot, so I think I would have clocked more than a hundred hours on plenty of games over the years, most of which I probably don't even remember too well. I think games like COD are way too short for me have played that much, though.

MMMowman

Mar 9, 2009
Loud Hawk said:
MMMowman said:
Are you sure you want to hear it? ok....

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Age of Empires I, Age of Empires II, BioShock, Morrowind , Morrowind Bloodmoon,Morrowind Tribunal, Crysis, Oblivion GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Viva Pinata, Toy Story, Tekken 3, Spyro 1, Spyro 2, Spyro 3, KOTOR 1, KOTOR 2, The Witcher, Minecraft, GTA 4, GTA 3, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Peggle (iPod version),Plants vs Zombies, Street Fighter IV, Just Cause 2, Dragon Age, Half Life 2, G Mod, Warhammer Dawn of War (x4 for it's explandsions), Saints Row 2, Red Faction, Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Pokemon Red, Pokemone Ruby, BloodRayne 2, Mafia, Mafia 2, Godfather, Pariah, Eternal Sonata, Fable, Fable 2, Sudeki, Tetris, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Blinx: The Time Sweeper, Brute Force, Burnout, Burnout 2, Burnout 3, Dark Summit, Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive 4, DRIV3R, Enter the Matrix, Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC), Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Silent Assassin, Jade Empire, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Need for Speed: 2, Ninja Gaiden, Nightcaster, Project Gotham Racing, Psychonauts, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Shenmue II, The Simpsons: Hit & Run, The Sim (plus all of the expandsions), The Simpsons: Road Rage, The Sims 2, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Republic Commando, TimeSplitters, TimeSplitters 2, True Crime: Streets of LA, Worms, Yager, Dead Rising, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, Overlord, Overlord 2, Runescape......

There are more but I cant be bothered to remeber them

Edit: Do I have the most recorded number of games?

Yay, I am not the most sad person. ;)
Just because I've played over 100 hours of runescape does not make me a sad person...

Any way I got two more games to add to the list....

Starcraft 2 and Croc

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
it would be a shorter list of games I've played that haven't eaten up more than 100 hours of my life