Games you regret buying

Crysco

Mar 28, 2010
Jaws for PS2 >.<
Simple as that.

Oh, and how can some of you not like Half-Life 2?
Such a good game! [especially Ep.2]

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Terminator Salvation was absolute gashpants
i can only hope none of you had the misfortune of playing it

Chainsauce

Aug 14, 2010
crono738 said:
Chainsauce said:
FFXIII. Oh god, it was so bad.
This and MW2.

Surprisingly, I kind of regret buying Warcraft III...not sure why though.
Actually I'm with you when it comes to WC3. I bought it but never really played it. Feels like I got a bit late to the party.

Horben

Nov 29, 2009
Infinite Undiscovery was among my worst purchases to date. Tough competition was Kingdom under Fire, Sacred 2 and Final Fantasy XIII.

Chainsauce

Aug 14, 2010
smearyllama said:
Chainsauce said:
Your avatar... it is a copy of mine! We must duel! Have at you!

OT: Oblivion for the PC. I played it on the console and wanted to try out all the nifty mods.
Unfortunately, none of the PCs I've had since I bought it could run it. The PC I'll build soon should remedy that.
Or we could band together! And fight those darn plants!

Chainsauce

Aug 14, 2010
smearyllama said:
Chainsauce said:
Your avatar... it is a copy of mine! We must duel! Have at you!

OT: Oblivion for the PC. I played it on the console and wanted to try out all the nifty mods.
Unfortunately, none of the PCs I've had since I bought it could run it. The PC I'll build soon should remedy that.
Or we could band together! And fight those darn plants!
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Timesplitters 2.

I love Future Perfect, but TS2's difficulty level and shotty gameplay makes it the worst $5 I've ever spent.
How, how dare you?!

Anything related to Time Splitters is awesome!

Horben

Nov 29, 2009
TankCopter said:
Final Fantasy 13. $120 on an admittedly pretty game that bored me to tears.
Doood, a hundred and twenty bones? Is that seriously what games cost in Australia? I'd heard games are more expensive there, but I had no idea. Buying any game with a price tag like that is a huge gamble. How does anything break ground in that kind of climate?

Daipire

Oct 25, 2009
Crysco said:
Daipire said:
Bad Company 2.

I just.... No.....
o_O

I'm not a fanboy so to speak but the gameplay mechanics are SOOOO good [less the stupid knife]
The knife was my kryptonite.

I usually play games by sneaking around and picking people off ultra close quarters
(Think Scavenger, Cold blooded and Ninja for MW2 and Active Camo for Reach)

The spasm I had when ever I tried to do the same in BC2 was one of the bigger problems for me (The other being I sucked).

Crysco

Mar 28, 2010
Daipire said:
Crysco said:
Daipire said:
Bad Company 2.

I just.... No.....
o_O

I'm not a fanboy so to speak but the gameplay mechanics are SOOOO good [less the stupid knife]
The knife was my kryptonite.

I usually play games by sneaking around and picking people off ultra close quarters
(Think Scavenger, Cold blooded and Ninja for MW2 and Active Camo for Reach)

The spasm I had when ever I tried to do the same in BC2 was one of the bigger problems for me (The other being I sucked).
Yeah, if you play with that style then I can see why you would like Bad Company 2.
It just isn't possible in BC2. MW2 is just too chaotic for me. But then again I never got into the whole CoD series. Hell, I never even got into first person shooters until Halo 3. And that was the spark of my interest in the genre, BC2 is the roaring flame so to speak.

magma

Jul 21, 2010
Fable 2.
Accidentally one-hit K.O.-ing the final boss early in the final interactive cut-scene [Note: this is while I was playing an evil character.] after hoping there would FINALLY be an epic boss fight like the many in the original completely ruined my experience.

Having the possibility of an accidental anti-climax is a fail-climax.