Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Homeworld 3. Relic have outright stated "yeah, we're still not making it." But I want it sooo much...

Also, Star Wars Battlefront 3.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Rocket Dog said:
I want a PS3 remake of all the SMT games on the PS2, and the 2 Persona games on the PS2

MAKE IT HAPPEN ATLUS
Why not extend that to the first 3 Persona games as well? Though a FOURTH release of Persona 3 might be a bit much.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Hogs of War 2. I mean seriously what is stopping Infogrames from making/re-making one of their most popular cult hits on the PS1?

Oh and Star Wars Battlefront 3. All the awesomeness of Bad Company 2 but in space.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Perfect Dark 2... But since I'm mostly gaming on PC now, I wish they got the original Rare team that worked on Perfect Dark to work on PD2 for the PC. That would be so awesome.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
CoffeeOfDoom said:
A sequel to Primal! I love that game!
And that too!

Or rather a remake with combat that's not shit. I loved the story and exploration to death but the combat sucked. And then a sequel!

ParasiteGeek

Jan 23, 2011
I would love to see a sequel to Psychonauts. I'm also a bit worried that the sequels to Mirror's Edge, Beyond Good and Evil, and Sonic Chronicles will never see the light of day.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
I want a remake of the Magic Carpet Series. lol, and I won't shut up about it until he makes it!

PekoponTAS

Mar 7, 2009
I want Nintendo (or preferably Good-Feel) to make "Super Luigi Land", a 2D Luigi platformer with Waluigi as the main villain. I often hear the argument that Luigi is too similar to Mario to have his own platformer, but that's completely silly in my eyes. If they can make platformers for Mario, Wario, Yoshi, and Princess Peach and have them all be unique and different from each other, there's no reason why Luigi can't have his own platformer. There's no stopping Nintendo from developing Luigi a bit more and giving him some new powers to make him different from Mario. That's what they did with Wario to make him different from Mario. Giving Luigi some new powers isn't going to soil his iconic status Nintendo, because in order to soil it, you have to make him iconic to begin with.

Though I must admit that Walugi HAS to be the main villain, or else it would be completely pointless to make. Give both Luigi and Waluigi some time in the spotlight.

Tamashikiri

Nov 23, 2009
A direct sequel to Chrono Trigger. Chrono Break's been in the game equivelent of development hell LONG ENOUGH!

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Broken Hearts 2
First one was completly unknown but extremly good czech RPG maker game with shitty ending and when second game was cancelled, it has became saddest game ever for me.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it a hundred more; HAN SOLO; INTERGALACTIC SMUGGLER!!

I mean seriously, why doesn't this game exist yet?

Kakashi on crack said:
dungeon keeper three!!!

It'll neverh appen though...
You know there's a game called Dungeons coming out soon that is basically DK3 right?

CoffeeOfDoom

Jun 3, 2009
Kakulukia said:
CoffeeOfDoom said:
A sequel to Primal! I love that game!
And that too!

Or rather a remake with combat that's not shit. I loved the story and exploration to death but the combat sucked. And then a sequel!
I didn't mind the combat too much, it was a basic button masher, and that suited me just fine!
The main problem I had with the combat was that you weren't that powerful compared to the enemies til you got to Volca, when you got a sword that could one-hit-kill people, that pissed me off a bit.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Jade Empire 2. And 3. They aren't necessarily 100% out of the question, but as of now we have nothing.

AngelicSven said:
A 'Jet Force Gemini' remake/squeal. I really did enjoy that game a lot...so underrated.
Also this. Although I worry that it'd end up being too much of a Gears/Mass Effect sorta rip-off at this point, no?