Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

llew

Sep 9, 2009
kingdom hearts 3 on xbox 360, had both games on ps2 and loved them, sold them and felt lost when i got an xbox

llew

Sep 9, 2009
Vault101 said:
General BrEeZy said:
a modern war game where instead of playing one person, you play in an army, and you just win the battle to pass to the next campaign level. and when you die, you assume control of another person on the battlefield instead of being one unrealisticly lucky soldier.
hehe. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
anyways..
that and a "realistic" war game, COD isn't very realistic, i think trained soldiers should be albe to move at a decent speed while looking down the sights and maintain stability, and should never even have their gun "at the hip" at all. oh, and a more realistic sprint distance. even those muscular guys with their gear can cover ground longer and harder than they do in the games. thats just me though...
I swear many years ago I saw a freind plkay a game that did that thing with the solders....bettlefeild 1942? Im not sure i think it was world war and you could even play australians Im not sure
not sure about that but fronlines: fuel of war was like that, you played as part fo an army and when you died you played as a different soldier

TheFPSisDead

Jan 3, 2011
Persona 5 as a direct sequel to Persona 3 continuing the story of the silent protagonist and in HD for the PS3.......

still have my fingers crossed

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Dungeon Keeper 3
The real Fallout 3
B.C

Man... I was so excited for all of those. Too bad they didn't happen... :(

Misho-

May 20, 2010
A Neverwinters Night 3, Star Wars Battlefront 3, City of Heroes (2?) but for PS3 and a Tactic Ogre Game for PS3. Also a Valkirya Chronicles for PS3 (other than the first) and a Kingdom Hearts Compilation for PS3. Also the 3rd for PS3 but I don't think it'll happen... Damn Handhelds...

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
Half Life 2: Episode 3.

'nuff said.

Seriously Valve. I loves me some Portal and TF2. But this is a game that HAS to be made. So make it. Please! Gabe, I won't joke about your...erm, girth any more.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I would love to see another Legacy of Kain game but I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever see a conclusion to the series.

daubie

Mar 17, 2010
AngelicSven said:
A 'Jet Force Gemini' remake/squeal. I really did enjoy that game a lot...so underrated.
This is one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time. I wonder how well such a unique game could translate to a modern platform, though. I have my doubts about most of today's developers.

Kelthurin

Jun 18, 2009
Xlr8DETH said:
unfortunately i dont think a star wars battlefront 3 will ever be released or a proper Kotor 3
Yeah. TOR is looking to be a fantastic game, but I'd really love a Kotor 3 aswell.
That said, imagine Kotor 1 being remade with the same graphics engine as they used with mass effect 2.
Commence drooling, I think.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
There was a game coming out last year, it was called Twilight something (it has honestly nothing to do with Stephanie meyer), looked interesting.

DenSomKastade

May 12, 2010
Age of Empires 4 (not some f2p bs) - made by ensemble studios, that spans from the stone age to imperial age and is true to the franchise

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Ewyx said:
Fallout 3, Van Buren to be precise, obviously. :)
Good idea. You could probably make it in the GECK if you had the time and know-how.
I would like to see GTA San Andreas Stories: basically San Andreas as told from the perspective of Catlina.
That ***** crazy.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
It's been said many times on this forum and I'll say it again.

Pokémon MMORPG

Nintendo and Game Freak are sitting on a potential gold mine here, and they're NOT taking advantage of it.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
Sequels to Advent Rising, Psychonauts, Tron 2.0, and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

I only say that about Advent Rising not because it's a good game, but because it ended on a motherfucking cliffhanger.

Christopher Wolfe

Sep 24, 2010
Too Human 2.

It wasn't a good game, however, it had some GREAT ideas, and I wish they would have gone the way of Killzone where the first game was "eh......meh" and the second was "wooooooh sparkly!"