Games you want to be announced

C F

Jan 10, 2012
I'm pretty sure we'll see 'S Creed 3 and Halo 4 by the end of this year.

Games I would like announced? Knights of the Old Republic 3 oh so much. Republic Commando 2 and Battlefront 3 as well. Fun times for everyone. In the vein of non-Star Wars Sci Fi, we have Supreme Commander 3. Even after SC2, I'd still like Gas Powered Games to take another shot at it.

EDIT: Forgot to tack up Jak 4 to the list; I'd most definitely like to see that.

deckpunk

Apr 5, 2011
final fantasy 13 versus
Another deus ex game
Crysis 3
Half life 3
Shadow Complex 2
Symphony of the night 2
Fallout 4
Skyrim dlc (I know its coming but I have done everything and gotten all the achievements.)
System Shock 3 (available on all platforms because everyone should play it.)

Bioshock Infinite and the new devil may cry are out this year, and I'm looking forward to both. It is kind of weird that so many dmc fans are secret hairdressers and barbers though, all of them demanding that Dante grow his hair longer and dye it white like the good ol' days, and while I'm at it "REVENGENCE" (like the french word "boulangerie") is fun to say and that game looks like a laugh and half too. 2012 is looking good, console gamers get the witcher 2 and pc gamers might get dark souls, so good times all round.

I would also really and I mean REALLY love a dresden files game or movie. Half detective, half wizard, investigate supernatural crimes and kick ass. Who doesn't want to defeat a frog demon by summoning a bolt of lightning from an overhead storm or crush a huge scorpion with an elevator... Probably never gonna happen but I think it would be cool.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SpaceBat said:
Eternal Darkness 2
Yes.

FalloutJack said:
Skies of Arcadia 2: Wrath of the Black Moon
GOD yes.

Also, I loved Rogue Squadron. I'd love to see another (Though preferably not on a Nintendo system since I don't own a Wii and don't want a Wii-U).

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Legend of Legaia 2 (screw Duel Saga)

Jak 4 (Screw Lost Frontier)

Shin Megami Tensei 4 (I don't consider Strange Journey as a legitimate fourth installment in the main series)

TimeSplitters 4

Shadow Hearts 4

That's pretty much it, I think...

Oh, and Lost odyssey 2.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Chrono _____

As a fan of BOTH Trigger and Cross, and a fan of modern Square Enix RPGs like FF13, I'm pretty sure I'd like it no matter what it was.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Err...

Well most of my demands are unreal. Stuff like World of Warcraft 2.

But I'd have to go for Company of Heroes 2.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I know it's probably been posted more then a few times already but Psychonauts 2.
I trust Tim Schaffer to give us a exceptional sequel.

And the next Fallout game - Ooooooh yeah!

Saerain

Mar 24, 2009
Deus Ex 4
Dark Souls for PC
Eclipse Phase Online
A BioWare RPG with multiplayer and a toolset ala NWN; perhaps Dragon Age 3

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Primal Rage 2
Primal Rage 2
Primal Rage 2

Haha but seriously, Primal Rage 2 , and maybe Primal Rage 2 while we're at it.

Killer Instinct 3, Conker 2, Mega Man 11, Jumping Flash 3 and another Guilty Gear game would all be nice as well.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Just Cause 3
AC3
Splinter Cell 6
Mirror's Edge 2
The next Medal of Honor.
And a brand new stealth game series.

Most of these games we know are in development, but I still can't wait for the official announcements and something to tide me over.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Hmm...

Well someone does need to get on to making Gothic 5. Preferably making it more like Gothic 1 & 2 (With some good parts of 3) and ignoring ArcaniA completely.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Ace Attorney 5
AAI2 for English release
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (port or PSN)
Persona 5
Whether or not Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are actually getting remakes. I'm not saying I WANT them to, but I just want to know if they are.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 3 and 4.

Jaeke said:
Warcraft 4
Chromehounds 2
KOTOR 3
LOTR:BFME 3
AC3
Fallout 4 (damn Obsidion to hell /raisefist)
Dragon Age 3
Shadowrun 2 (with an actual campaign this time)
and I know its WAY WAY WAY too soon but if Elder Scrolls 6 is in Atmora I will shit a brick.
DA 3 has been announced. (requests for sources likely to be filled on Monday)
AC 3 has also been announced.

Hoorah.