Games you want to be announced

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
Dawn of War III.

Relic mentioned it a while ago and I think it's about time they gave it an official announcement.
they were planning an announcement at gamescom but they cancelled it something about the announcement not being good enough.
ot: another warhammer 40k game preferably one not by relic cause they got their hands full.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Fallout and Warcraft 4, mainly. I'm itching for both, and I think Warcraft is in -dire- need of a revisit of its RTS-roots.

I'd also like a new Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth-like experience. Fingers crossed for the future.

Drakesfan

Nov 29, 2010
More 3DS stuff: Zelda (Majoras mask mostly), Chrono Trigger Sequel continuing the story. And most importantly of all another Shining Force game please (my first love)

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
Assassin's Creed: Elizabethian Era with a female assassin
Dawn of War III
Space Marine with Tyranids
F.E.4.R. (perhaps a prequel with just general F.E.A.R. missions)
Portal 3
Fallout 3
Dragon Age 3

Killspre

Aug 8, 2011
Another Legend of Mana, although I don't know if they even made another one after the PS1 one. My favorite game on that system. Yes I know it wasn't the first legend of mana.

Zandarck

Jul 13, 2011
LookingGlass said:
Also, Siren 2 would be nice, or anything from the same team, if they still exist.
They did make Forbidden Siren 2. On PS2, seeing as Forbidden Siren was originally on PS2 as well.

But I really want a Psi-Ops sequel, that game is boss!

Edd4224

Jul 5, 2011
Kingdom Hearts series (1, 2 and 3) for the PS3, maybe the spin-off ones if they are absolutely necessary to the story, basically a Kingdom Hearts collection.
Zone of the Enders Collection for PS3 (maybe adding a third).
Maybe some sort of third person RTS/RPG - essentially a TES game crossed with Mount and Blade, I want to be able to fight on horseback and throw epic spells around while commanding armies!

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
TheSquashedOrange said:
Persona 5 would be nice, it'll probably be made someday because the series has a good reputation.
I thought they already said they were working on it.

As for my choices, I'm part of the TimeSplitters 4 crowd.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Samurai Warriors 3 for the 360 in the US.
Dynasty Warriors 7 Extreme Legends for the 360 in the US.

(SW3 is Wii only in US, and Wii/PS3 in Japan, DW7XL is PS3 Japan only)

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Okami WiiU
Warcraft 4
Megaman...
That's it actually. Other games I like will most likely be announced in 1 to 3 years.

satanslawer123

Aug 6, 2009
i know its will be probably rubbish but i want supernatural the video game, i just want to drive an impala across america killing god damm demons!!!

Shidira

May 2, 2010
Shenmue III
Warcraft 4
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Snap 2
Dawn of War III
Rome 2: Total War
and a lot of what everyone else is saying

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
Dark Cloud 3
MediEvil 3
Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom hearts HD Collection
Persona 5
Mirror's Edge 2
Another Deus Ex game
Alpha Protocol 3
Another Obsidian Fallout game (hopefully a bit more stable)

Many of these were already said but need to be reiterated.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Just thought of another game that I'm actually somewhat surprised hasn't been made yet:

Super Mario Paintball

A Mario-themed first-person shooter. No, I don't know how it would work and I guess the Japanese being not too into FPS games in general is a good reason for it to have not been made yet. Come on though, they've done 9 Mario Parties, Mario Golf, Tennis, General Sports, why not add in some paintball action?