Games you wish you HADN'T bought...

Aerach

Aug 7, 2008
Far Cry, what a mess. I swear to Allah those guys could shoot you in the head with a slingshot from 5000 yards away.

Earthbound

Aug 13, 2008
1) Bad Company. "Sweet, destructable environments!" "Well, they're not truly destructable, just scripted destructable. Also, four bullets to the foot will kill you, as well as an airstrike aimed a mile away. Have a nice day!"
2)Yug-i-oh: Duel of the Roses. Even my eleven year old (at the time) brain hated the game. I played the tutorial longer than the game. Also, the tutorial was an hour long, all of it boring.
3)Sins of a Solar Empire. Even on the fastest mode, having to get your ships from one side of your empire to another takes about ten minutes. I'll pass.
4)Icewind Dale 2. Seemed like a really fun and immersive game. I just couldn't get into it.

jackiebrown22222

Jun 5, 2008
To continue with my list:

Katamari Damacy- Am I the only one who thinks this game is HARD?? I would have loved this game so much more if there was no time limit, or if they gave you much more time for each level. I realize that this would get rid of the challenge, but this kind of game really shouldn't be too challenging in the first place. Anyways, I couldn't finish the single player after level 8 or so because there just wasn't enough time. The controls were clumsy and frustrating, too.

Rainbow Six Lockdown- The game was pretty good overall, but the only bad thing was the sniper portions. One part was so hard that I couldn't even finish the game. I'm sure that many other people could finish it though, since I'm not that great at FPS.

Astonishia Story- Graphics were bad, it was too short, too easy, and there was no replay value. An extremely mediocre RPG.

Odama- One of the most frustrating games I've ever played. It was so hard, I couldn't get past the third level. One of the worst parts was the terrible voice command. It came with a foam microphone to hook up to your Gamecube controller and you had to shout commands in it, like "Advance" or "Move forward" but half the time, they didn't even work. You had to make sure no one else was around, unless you wanted to look like a complete moron yelling into a fake microphone. I got so frustrated, I kept shouting "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU F*CKING MORONS!" and threw my controller at the wall.

DarqKiller

Aug 8, 2008
Alone in the Dark for the Wii, what the hell was I thinking?
Perfect Dark Zero, man that was a dissapointment, especially to a PD fan
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2, Why the hell did they shut down internet play?
Shadowrun, poorly made Counter Strike clone with magic and classes barely based off of the characters from the old school version
need For Speed Carbon on the Wii, Wgimmickmote controls. stupid and boring.
Halo 3 *Hides in fanboy bunker*

XenoNick

May 14, 2008
babyblues post=9.59143.620152 said:
Dark Sector.
I didnt mind dark sector to much, i didnt pay atention to teh story as it made no sense and since i had trouble with gears of war on insane at the time it was a decent enough copy...

Battlefield bad company: i liked it when i first got it but now i cant be arsed doing anymore. enemies can see you from miles away and you cant see them.

Ninty Nine nights: i got this cheap after i split up with my ex and needed stress relief but i got more annoyed with the game. you do buger all damage to enimies and they whoop your arse.

raiden492

Aug 11, 2008
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, its so bad I may have well just have burned the £12 I spent on it

Xalmar

Aug 15, 2008
Let's see...

-Final Fantasy X-2
-Metroid Prime: Hunters
-Nintendogs
-Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-Enter the Matrix
-Pokemon Colusseum
-A Yu-Gi-Oh game for the GBA, can't even remember what it's called.
-Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force
-Sonic Heroes
-24: The Game
-Brain Age
- Alias
-The Sims (Xbox)

I could go on, but I think that's plenty. At least now I've learned ro read a variety of reviews before I buy a game.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Battlefield: Bad Company
Call of Duty 4
C&C3 Kane's Wrath
Lord of the Rings Online
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Way of the Samurai 1 + 2
Heroes of Might & Magic 5

hiandhappy

Aug 15, 2008
i have played games i regret but ive never had a game that made me as sick as superman returns....i had a feeling it would be bad but i decided to give a game of russian roulete a wirl only to find a fully loaded gun staring me in the face.......that was a figure of speech for the confused.

In short it was bad.

minispike47

Aug 15, 2008
I hated warriors orochi the worst game i ever bought! Wait no there is a even worse 1!
The not so perfect dark zero.

Stormshadow243

Dec 18, 2007
THUG 2
Terminator 2: Judgement Day (genesis)
Shadow the Hedgehog (great soundtrack though)
Sonic the Hedgehog (360)
Most of the Spider-man games
Onimusha: Blade Warriors
Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Sudeki (kind of)

Librarian Mike

May 16, 2008
Killer7. I know some people just love this game, but I just don't get it. Now I can't even trade it in because every gaming store has 18 copies that they can't get rid of either.

Chopp

Aug 1, 2008
Sonic and the Secret Rings. BARF.
Also, Baten Kaitos, Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance, Sonic Gems Collection, Polarium, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and No More Heroes. Yeah, I didn't like it.

Platinum117

Aug 15, 2008
I dont play games that much but i have to say i dont regret buying any games, well i would regret buying mass effect but it only cost my £17 which is about $34, maybe thats too much i dunno, i thought it was ok for the money i paid, i definetly wouldnt pay 40-50 for it