Games you WISH you were good at.

Hitman 43

Jun 6, 2009
I do not need to wish, my friend. I'm already very good at all games. (Seriously) But if it is a new game which I haven't played before, give me 1 hour and after I will be, as some people say, owning it.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Anything, really. I'm pretty poor at most games. The only thing where I'm above average (note: above average, but far from, say, good enough to put videos up on YouTube without getting comments about how much I suck) is Guitar Hero and Rock Band, and only then because I play them so much.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Street Fighter IV. Infact, any game that requires you to pull off combo-moves to do cool shit. I can never do combo's for some reason...

Aug 25, 2009
Civilisation 4, it's a great game but on the harder difficulties the computer has already mastered space travel and atomic bombs while I'm still fmbling around with the intricacies of the wheel.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Horror games.

No, wait, let me explain. I'd love to play horror games, but I can't. Why? Because I have an (overly) active imagination and that leads to me getting nightmares and general paranoia. I also can't finish a horror game, because I'm usually too afraid to go on.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
Strategy games. I don't act quick enough at the start of the match so am completely unprepared when they come to attack. I've been LAN'ing Dawn of War lately though and am starting to get better at it though. Woop Woop.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
I wish I was good at street fighter 4, but my timing is horrible, no matter how long I spend in the practice room thing.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Life is a game but I totally suck at it...Guess what, I am so bad at life I don't think I will ever be able to get to the final cutscene without hacks (think bullet to the brain or overdose of drugs)

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Guitar hero. I can do expert but anything remotely Challenging I'm Fucked.

And CoD4 - After recently getting the disk fixed (re-surfaced) ive become so rusty that my sniping skills require SERIOUS calibration.

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
I'd like to become better at Dystopia and Team Fortress 2.

I'm pretty average at both I presume, but in Dystopia, I occasionally get lost in Cyberspace, and I can't do Cyberspace combat for my life.

In TF2, I can rarely get more than a few backstabs before I die, and I am unable to sap sentry nests.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Mostly RTS games, whenever I play against a friend I seem to be unable to concentrate on getting more resources and troops and defend at the same time...

Tav73

Jul 8, 2009
RTS games, all of them.
I have the ability to lose units I didn't know I had and send men to certain death..
Every other type I'm just dandy. Except Hitman. I do not have the patience of a Hitman D:

Jeremy Skitz

Jul 1, 2009
I wish I was good at lost oddysey and final fantasy, I loved those games but the turn based combat is irratating. Also Halo 3 to get more achievements.

fogmike

Jul 31, 2009
Final fantasy XII. Just a *teensy* bit better as I'm actually quite kick-ass alreaady. But it's just Yiazmat! Who thought that was funny, Square Enix?!? Because they're wrong!!!!!!!

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
I just don't have the time to pimp my shooter skills a bit, so I get fragged quite often...
I wish I'd at least be good enough to stay alive some longer