Games you wonder if anyone else has played...

Ty1er117

Jun 2, 2008
DGKT93 said:
i only know one other person whos played the origanal fable.
please tell me were not the only ones!
Really? Fable was hugely popular between me and my friends and is quite possibly one of the best games I have ever played, beat it twice, once good, once bad, sort of interesting though because I played the whole game as a good guy then killed my sister but had full light plate or w/e so everyone liked me plus I had the sword of Aeons, but I still wish you could play the arena more than once, simply a monumetal game.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Anybody ever play Fade To Black? It was this old 3rd-person shooter, the story was something like you're this dude fighting these lizard-man aliens. I never got past the first level because I sucked at games back then.

Ty1er117

Jun 2, 2008
Also, I havent read all the pages so I dont know if this has been mentioned, but I recommend Phun to all of you, free, 2d, phsyics sandbox.

LuxAeternus

Apr 6, 2008
Ty1er117 said:
Also, I havent read all the pages so I dont know if this has been mentioned, but I recommend Phun to all of you, free, 2d, phsyics sandbox.
Yes...it is a great way to fill time when you can't start anything too long.

Moon-Goose

Jun 5, 2008
Fishing Fantasy, anyone played this? You are like a strange possom, its all about picking the correct lures and the way you real it in. Fish get harder and harder to catch, I still havent completed the game, and unfortunately havent ever seen anything big like a shark or something.

Internation Cue Club, its a great pool/snooker game, not really much to it other than that.

Oh, Oh, and then youve got Road Trip, thats a great game, its kind of puzzle and adventure. Its awesome, all though I have kind of out grown it know, since cars talking to each other does tend to get a bit childish, however it has, and always will have a place in my heart.

StonedMonkay

Jun 5, 2008
Resident evil outbreak file 2. It was a tragic day when they closed the online servers for that game

LuxAeternus

Apr 6, 2008
Another one I like was Skies of Arcadia:Legends (the GC version). That was another good Nintendo port that rather slipped under the rug...

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
Brothers in Arms. Even with the hype of HH, I don't think the prior installments were that widely known, mainly due to all those other WW2 games, most notably the CoD series.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Two: Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, and God Hand. Both fun as hell and just as hard.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
A weird thing for the mac 10+ years ago called Diamonds. I played the hell out of that as a kid.

Also Henry Hatsworth, until I convinced a friend to buy it as well.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
ICO?

Shadow Hearts??

Bombastic???

freQuency????

Jazz Jackrabbit?????

Legend Of Legaia??????

Christ! I've got a whole list of games of which I always wonder if others have played it. And more importantly, what they thought of it...

And then there's always: 'the great game everyone knows about but never played'-scenario.

Just a question, how many readers here who have heard about ICO actually own it?

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
Strafe Mcgee said:
Future Cop: LAPD was awesome, as was Ranger X for the megadrive. Anyone play outwars on the PC? Arcade-action mech fighting. Great game.
Damn I loved Future Cop LAPD.

I spent so much time destroying Sky Captain over and over again.

Crrrrrrrrowd control situation.

Also, Dark Cloud anybody? I'm currently playing through it now (never made it to Dark Genies Castle, always stopped playing after beating Sun + Moon Temple)

Funny thing is the town building sold me on the game when I was younger but now I enjoy leveling up my weapons more than anything else.
I also have a guilty pleasure of playing Robot Wars Arenas Of Destruction...