GameStop Employees Trapped By Bee Barricade

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
This is obviously the work of those violent videogames.

Someone has tried to replicate what they saw in Bioshock and tried to have a BEE-ARM!

I'm not suprised they didn't rape somebody as well...damned videogames.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
mwahahaha, thats for the COD4 i bought from their shop in Copenhagen where the multiplayer version didnt work.

not a zaar

Dec 16, 2008
They had a giant hive inside the walls and nobody noticed anything? Where did the bees get the pollen anyways? And how did the colony get so big without anybody knowing about it? It's not like we're talking about termites or cockroaches here.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
not a zaar said:
Where did the bees get the pollen anyways?
Bees don't need pollen... It's the nectar. Probably a bunch of floral pots and street gardens that supply them, although any real source of sugar could be used.

I was wondering where all the bees went.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Theo Samaritan said:
Ashbax said:
/sigh. Ive only been stung by a bee once in my life, it didnt hurt much. WHen a bee is around I ignore it instead of squealing and sprinting for my life. Honestly, if they really wanted to get out, they could run right out and away before the bees noticed a thing. Seeing as people run faster than Bees.
If the bee's are swarming due to disturbance, they are on the warpath. Its not as simple as running right through.

Plus, Bee's average at 9 miles per hour, with a top speed of 15. I couldn't sprint at 15, could you?
i don't know where i read it, but i think humans have a max sprinting speed of 19 MPH, although for this you would have to be a runner

i can run at 12 MPH, so a bee would still get my scrawny ass

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Hey Joe said:
This is obviously the work of those violent videogames.

Someone has tried to replicate what they saw in Bioshock and tried to have a BEE-ARM!

I'm not suprised they didn't rape somebody as well...damned videogames.
Hey! Bee nerds were pointlessly attracting bees onto their body for years before vidya games came out...

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
MY friends have to hear about this. We just so happen to have a running gag that involves bees...

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
Is this the same GameStop that had the FEAR-mobile thing? It has all the excitement.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
NO! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! THEY'RE IN MY EYES! THEY'RE ON ME! AGH!

Sorry, I had to do it...

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
I've become more and more terrified of bees and wasps as time goes on, for some reason. Not even really sure why.