GameStop Employees Trapped By Bee Barricade

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Reaperman Wompa said:
Two things.

First, there are worse places to be trapped. Hook up a display console and a few controllers and they only have to worry about food.

Second:

Holy shit BEEEES!! I hate bees. But is it just me or has anyone else noticed the new wave of huge animal infestations around the world? There were those spiders in Australia, and I think something before that as well. Could be something...
Russian Boars got transplanted in the south and Midwest, those things are mean sons-of-bitches. They can kill you easily especially the ones that get up to 200+ pounds with 5 inch tusks.
those bastards dented my truck too during deer season...I'm going for a bacon sandwich tomorrow fried in bacon grease with a side of pork rinds...

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
JWAN said:
Russian Boars got transplanted in the south and Midwest, those things are mean sons-of-bitches. They can kill you easily especially the ones that get up to 200+ pounds with 5 inch tusks.
those bastards dented my truck too during deer season...I'm going for a bacon sandwich tomorrow fried in bacon grease with a side of pork rinds...
Congratulations, you just found the other way boars kill you...hardened arteries!

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
That guy on the radio on chatterbox in GTA 3 was right!
Killer Bees!

On a more serious note, wow. Bees hurt. Alot.
Aiden Rebirth said:
this would bee a great movie!
Quite the clever !

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Ashbax said:
/sigh. Ive only been stung by a bee once in my life, it didnt hurt much. WHen a bee is around I ignore it instead of squealing and sprinting for my life. Honestly, if they really wanted to get out, they could run right out and away before the bees noticed a thing. Seeing as people run faster than Bees.
Bees can run?
On a more serious note"Guess thats why they made fire exits and back doors"

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
The bees probably got mad when they went to trade in their copies of Army of Two and the employees tried to give them store credit instead of cash.

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
If I had been there I would have just lol'd. And then a bee would have stung me.

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
now what's worse, getting stung by thousands of bees or being trapped in a gamestop? "hey, speaking of bees, we've got this great offer of...." nah, as scared as i am of bees (they do hurt) i would've taken a shot xD
but seriously, i'd like to know how so many bees could've populated there, i mean even if they had their hive on the second floor in some backroom somebody must've noticed this mass of bees buzzing in and out. reminds me that i need to get rid of that hive in my attic *darn*

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
nilcypher said:
Heavens, this thread really is a hive of activity, isn't it?

[small]sorry...[/small]
Ouch. That...that hurt me. Worse than the bee stings would have.
I've been hanging out with Max too much. His weaknesses have rubbed off on me.
Still...good one.
*falls down*

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Like I always say...
Kill it.
Kill it with fire.
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e1/Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif