GameStop Employees Trapped By Bee Barricade

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
It's what they get for not being as cool as Electronics boutique guys. Seriously anyone else notice EB guys are much nicer than Gamestops

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
See this is the real danger the world is ignoring, not terrorism, or global warming. But BEES we need to stop this menace before it spreads.

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
RebelRising said:
NO! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! THEY'RE IN MY EYES! THEY'RE ON ME! AGH!

Sorry, I had to do it...
But now you have to ask...

"Will killing them bring back their damn honey?"

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
This was pretty much exactly what just transpired.
http://img.printfection.com/1/1111/6672149/YLQte.jpg
Anyway, just one more reason why game stores should be allowed to sell flamethrowers.
Seconded on the flamethrowers. It's actually legal, at least nationally, to own a flamethrower.
This would have freaked the crap out of me. I have an irrational fear of bees and somewhat large (larger than flies) buzzing insects. They just scare me how they fly around in large numbers and will sting you.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
Two warring hives of honey bees in my ceiling (one on either side of a support strut) broke through the plaster and begin expanding their hives, and feud, into my room. It took weeks to kill them all and remove the massive honey combs.

I can't tell you how scary it is to come home from a hard day, flop on your bed, feel something reach under you and find out it's a bee, look straight up, and see a multitude of dark insect spewing forth from a small hole in your ceiling.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
NYPD saves the day!

You know when people say "Only in New York..."?

Well this is what they're talking about.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Hm....

A pun, eh?

This is bee-autiful?

[small]Nyah, forget it.

Bloody bees and their stupid bloody puns.[/small]

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
Since gamestop constantly rips people off (see 100s of hate threads on escapist), I'm going to go ahead and say it:

Karma!!!!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
wilsonscrazybed said:
I blame plasmids.
Ah, beat me to it.

BEEEEEEEEZ!!!

--------------------

Damien the Pigeon said:
Since gamestop constantly rips people off (see 100s of hate threads on escapist), I'm going to go ahead and say it:

Karma!!!!
"Your Karma level is not high enough to AVOID TEH BEEZ!"

MrPop

May 14, 2009
This isn't anything too unique. It happened in Leamington Spa, England earlier this year >_>

But it's in NY though so I suppose there was more potential for interest than a jewelery shop in Leamington.