GameStop Employees Trapped By Bee Barricade

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
mentor07825 said:
A sign that the world of Gamestop is coming to an end, watch out for the others!
all we have to do now is wait for the rivers to turn into blood inside...erm... Gamestop stores...

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
OH GOD BEES!!!

That's fucking hilarious.
Just throw all the Nintendo Wii's, and your early copies of the Sims 3 out the window. The bees will try and kill those instead of you.

wilsonscrazybed said:
I blame plasmids.
/thread..

Bakery

Jul 15, 2008
Ashbax said:
/sigh. Ive only been stung by a bee once in my life, it didnt hurt much. WHen a bee is around I ignore it instead of squealing and sprinting for my life. Honestly, if they really wanted to get out, they could run right out and away before the bees noticed a thing. Seeing as people run faster than Bees.
I agree with you talking about a single bee but I'm pretty sure that being trapped by thousands of angry, swarming bees is squeal worthy.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I would love the position of "Bee expert" Too bad I'm terrified of bees. Shame.

Also, at first glance that sign looked like it said "Closed due to BEE FORTRESS" I had a good chuckle.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
It's the bees! They want to be the dominant species on the planet, and they'll destroy us all to make it happen! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! [/increasingly obscure reference]

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Ashbax said:
/sigh. Ive only been stung by a bee once in my life, it didnt hurt much. WHen a bee is around I ignore it instead of squealing and sprinting for my life. Honestly, if they really wanted to get out, they could run right out and away before the bees noticed a thing. Seeing as people run faster than Bees.
Alot of bees = your going to get stung alot. Bee's fly much faster then you give them credit for.