Gamestop Loses Its Mind

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I think we can all agree that Gamespot has problems dressing itself and wears a cone on it's head. I know that Wii is marked as a kiddie platform, but I never thought that anyone else than the consumers were willing to admit it.

Susan Arendt said:
$249.99 is what a Wii costs, so Gamestop isn't doing anything to the price. I will admit, though, that the bundles are a little...odd. I mean, are you supposed to be taking your Wii in the tub with you?
If you have a death wish, it would be a good idea. Who doesn't want to die in the tub with a Wii and a rubber duck?

soulasylum85

Dec 26, 2008
wow that ridiculous. the squirt gun makes sense tho cuz both the wii and the squirt gun are only fun with someone else and only for a little while.

insanejigsaw

Jun 21, 2009
Wow that's....wow i mean i could have got a wii AND a duckie ripoff I WANT MY DUCKIE!!!!!!!

on a real note this is just insane

L24z13L

Jul 1, 2009
That's...interesting?
I have to admit, I never thought I would see a video game bundle like this. It has to be part of their plan to take over the world.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
Fuck... I just shat bricks!
ae86gamer said:
Its seems like all these bundles are suggesting that you take your Wii into the bathtub or pool with you. They're planning on killing everyone! :O Oh noes!!
Lol! Nintendo is evil!!!

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
This is a corporate conspiracy by Gamestop and the hardcore gamer stockholders to kill all the casual gamers so that gamedom will once again be populated with only the worthy!
That is the stupidest idea I have ever seen
EPIC FAIL

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Wait, Ducks? [http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/rubber-duck.jpg]

That IS crazy. That Pirate Tattoo on the other hand...

Woem

May 28, 2009
yeah_so_no said:
"Nintendo Wii Take a Bath with a Buddy Bundle"...WTF?! No, serious, WTF.

Hey, kiddies! Let's all learn the fun of electrocution*!

*Darwin Award nomination included, no guarantees of winning.
What's even more funny is "Limit 2 per household".

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
WHAT?

Someone is playing a sick joke.

Please?
I with you! There is no f***in way this can be real. If it is then I will never take GameStop seriously again!!!!!!!! Yet I'll still shop there........

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
"Nintendo Wii Take a Bath with a Buddy Bundle"...

I'll be sure to reserve Halo 3: ODST at a retailer other than GameStop (or really in general I'll be trying hard to buy new games from other retailers...and pray Best Buy does start selling used games lol)