Gamestop Loses Its Mind

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
This is madness. I guess GameStop needs to make more money by offering free stuff.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
$249.99 is what a Wii costs, so Gamestop isn't doing anything to the price. I will admit, though, that the bundles are a little...odd. I mean, are you supposed to be taking your Wii in the tub with you?
I think that is exactly what they are intending, watch your kids people, don't let them try anything sneaky.

Dahemo

Aug 16, 2008
I think you're overreacting, it's just a relatively unfunny joke, although I though "Bath With A Buddy Bundle" was a bit of a classic...

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
I dunno, guys, $249 may be a bit much for a Wii, but you can get a rubber ducky with it. I think I may get the bath bundle just for the duck, then throw away the Wii.

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
OMG a rubber duck or a water gun,what will I choose!

Just waiting for the court cases on the take a buddy to bath one, they obviously didn't talk to their lawyers about that one.. or any marginally sane person.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hm... what is wrong with selling rubber ducks with a gaming system. It all seems perfectly normal to me...

So maybe the problem is WITH YOU? *g*

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
I'm pretty sure the squirt gun bundle is so that kids will shoot water at the Wii and then they will have to buy another Wii, you know, increasing profit and all.

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
Fanusc101 said:
Wait....I can get a Wii and a rubber ducky?

THIS IS MADNESS!
THIS IS GAMESTOP! and then they kick the consumer to the bit of overpriced used games and endless pre-order requests....

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
I just noticed that the Duck and Squirt Gun bundles are limited to 2 per household, while the Pirate Tattoo bundle is limited to 1. What.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I rest my case..

I mean.. why the hell would you need a Water Gun or a bloody Rubber Duck with a Wii!?
IT DOESEN'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR WATER!

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
They couldn't even sweeten the deal with the rubber ducky with the devil horns? Bastards.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Wheres the bundle that gives you the Wii, Duck, Pistol AND Tattoo?

I wanna ink myself up, swagger around like John Wayne and spray water at rubber ducks whilst shouting various duck related insults. [Im actually drawing a blank on what those insults would be]

Actually forget the Wii, just sell me the extras please.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
ohgodalex said:
Fanusc101 said:
Wait....I can get a Wii and a rubber ducky?

THIS IS MADNESS!
Or a pirate tattoo. Or a water gun!
How generous can Gamestop get?
MADNESS?!
THIS IS SPARTA
But seriously, that's fucked up