Gaming Character Fights You'd Like To See

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
For example, I would love to see Gordon Freeman and Master Chief duke it out. Who would win? Master chief has recharging shields, but Gordon can summon Antlions. MC has an electric sword thingy, Gordon has the gravity gun.

I think master chief would probably win, as much as I'd prefer Gordon to win.

What other fights between characters would you like to see?

Santhenar

Dec 27, 2007
Master Chief Vs. A Big Daddy. (No guns, how awesome would that be?)
The Prince of Persia Vs. Kratos (God of War).
Gordan Freeman with the gravity gun Vs. Nick Scryer from Psi-Ops.
Umm... And there must be a thousand others but my mind is blank.

propertyofcobra

Oct 17, 2007
Freeman would definitely beat Master Chief. Chief has two weapons at any given time. Freeman has...*Counts* 10 weapons at all times. And with items to use as shields in front of him (And hurl at MC for a definite instant-kill), there's no question as to Freeman's victory. MC is, for a future-FPS character, surprisingly wimpy if we just look at gameplay. (He is much less durable than Freeman, and infinitely less durable than Samus Aran, for example. And that's just a pure "How long do they survive under fire?" thing, don't MAKE me get to weapons and ammo...)

That said, I'd love to see...

Master Chief versus Nathan Hale. Now THAT is a pretty even fight. Hale has two separate weapons that make cover useless, and his assault rifle has a great grenade launcher on it. Master Chief has the recharging shields and the instant-kill sword (if he can get close enough to use it, that is...)

Kratos versus Dante. This is one for the history books. What will win, cocky attitude or blind berserker-rage? (The smart money's on the first, the cocky and funny one always wins, Hollywood taught us that much)

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Strafe Mcgee said:
For example, I would love to see Gordon Freeman and Master Chief duke it out. Who would win? Master chief has recharging shields, but Gordon can summon Antlions. MC has an electric sword thingy, Gordon has the gravity gun.

I think master chief would probably win, as much as I'd prefer Gordon to win.

What other fights between characters would you like to see?
Freeman will surprise him with his zombie powers.

Razzle Bathbone

Sep 12, 2007
Psychic duel:
Nick Scryer from Psi-Ops vs. Razputin from Psychonauts
Go Raz!

Dimensional shifter duel:
April "The Longest Journey" Ryan vs. Chell "Portal" Whatzername
An interesting battle; each fighter would struggle to gate the other into an impossible situation. I think April's got the edge because although either of them can pass unharmed through a portal, only April can pass through a shift and survive.

Stealther duel:
Solid Snake (Metal Gear) vs. Garrett (Thief)
Close call here. Snake's tougher and he's got the advantage in firepower, but Garrett is sneakier, and he's got that detatchable eye camera.

Bloodsucker duel:
Blood Rayne vs. Smiling Jack ("Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines")
Jack tears her to pieces. He also makes disparaging remarks about her incredibly stupid wardrobe and laughs a lot.

Zera

Sep 12, 2007
Video Game characters I would like to see fight each other? Its called Super Smash Brothers Brawl people.

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Manny Chavera VS Oscard Wilde

They would show that words are more powerful then guns and in the end Manny would win.

Santhenar

Dec 27, 2007
sammyfreak said:
Manny Chavera VS Oscard Wilde

They would show that words are more powerful then guns and in the end Manny would win.
No one can beat Oscar Wilde!!
(Assuming that's who you meant and just misspelled it.)

REDPill357

Jan 5, 2008
Blink and You'll Miss It:
Max Payne versus FEAR Point Man
Both have the slow-motion ability. Both have games where you pretty much kill the same guy for 8 hours. But, who would win?

JakubK666

Jan 1, 2008
G-man vs Chuck Norris vs God...oh wait we're talking about the same person.

Let's think

Every Uber-Unit from W40K fighting in one ultimate showdown.Land Raider,Tau Unit/Knorlax would be the first ones to go. So we're down to Bloodthirster,Avatar,Baneblade and Squiggy.

PS:In fact I'm going to make a poll about it.

TSED

Dec 16, 2007
propertyofcobra said:
Kratos versus Dante. This is one for the history books. What will win, cocky attitude or blind berserker-rage? (The smart money's on the first, the cocky and funny one always wins, Hollywood taught us that much)
No it isn't. It's an utter bloodbath, with Dante snickering about how easy that was. Kratos is just too slow.

That being said, BIF's forum has an entire section about this stuff. Tournament style, posted fights, it's pretty awesome.

Every "Uber-Unit" from 40k? You probably mean "from Dawn of War" which is an entirely different thing than table top 40k. We'd be talking about things like Titans, not those dinky AV14 land raiders or monoliths or whatnot.

the_tralfalmadorian

Jan 11, 2008
Razzle Bathbone said:
Bloodsucker duel:
Blood Rayne vs. Smiling Jack ("Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines)
Jack tears her to pieces. He also makes disparaging remarks about her incredibly stupid wardrobe and laughs a lot.

always good to find someone else who played VtM:B. that game was amazing.

and that fight isnt even close to fair. Jack would rip Rayne to shreds. a better fight would be Smiling Jack vs. Kain from the LoK series. Actually Kain would probably own Smiling Jack (as much as i love him), do to the whole Time travel thing and that uber badass sword of doom he calls the soul reaver.

GenHellspawn

Jan 1, 2008
The Ubersoldat [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rij1ZiFZn4] vs. Frank Horrigan [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZC8YZPML4]

Super semi-robot blasty fight!!

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
broadband said:
maybe 47 vs sam fisher, nah 47 would win for sure
no chance in hell, 47 is so terrible, sam could out stealth him in a sec, 47 wouldnt even see him coming. what can 47 do? shoot? and change clothes. compare that to sam, whos got a rappel rope, guns launchers all sorts of grenades. fisher would kill 47