Gaming crossovers; which would you propose?

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Halo and Mass Effect. I will say it every time, but I will be waiting forever for an offical crossover. D:

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Bayonetta X DMC.

What can i say? I am an action junkie and these two are perfect soul mates. Let this happen please

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Honestly, and I know what people will say...Halo and Mass Effect.

I don't even care how it would happen in the story or even if it was at all sensical, I just want to see what it would actually be like to see a spartan burn through all of the enemies that Shepard actually has to have firefights with. Krogan Battlemaster trying to eat your Shepard's face?
Master Chief punches him so hard in the stomach that he shits out both of his livers.
Can't kill that Thresher Maw? Master Chief gets purposely eaten and sets off a plasma grenade inside of its head.
Reapers coming to destroy your home planet? We have all clearly seen Covenant battle cruisers larger than even the Harbinger class Reapers with enough firepower to reduce them to smoldering slag, and don't forget the MAC orbital rounds.

I'm saying that the alien armada and main characters in Halo would be able to slaughter most of the enemies Shepard and the other races deal with regularly. Especially the Elites.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Even though I wouldn't want it to happen in actuality, a Tomb Raider and Uncharted crossover would be incredible to play. Lara and Drake fighting off bad guys, collecting artifacts and exchanging awesome one-liners...it'd be a match made in heaven.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Tomb Raider + The Darkness...

I awant this so it can carry on from the Tomb Raider/Witchblade graphic novel! Lara has already proved herself many-a-time with supernatural and dangerous opponents, so dealing with Jackie wouldn't be a problem for her, and it would be great to see them interact, and how their abilities could implement eachother...

Imagine a game like Enslaved, but instead of a strong guy/weak female you had athletic female for the climbing puzzles, and Jackie for the fights...

Also it would be a lot darker!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
natster43 said:
A Mario Party-esque game featuring Valve characters.
Also a Metal Gear Solid and Assassin's Creed crossover.
I like that second idea! Any clues on how it would work?

Also I like the fact you are one of the few people not to just link 2 similar games together... :D

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
Dawn of War + Mass Effect.
a strategey/tactics game based in the Mass Effect universe

Mirror's Edge + Battlefield.
Imagine, large scale warfare with vehicles and all sorts of parkouring and freerunning across destructible terrain!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Many times I already said about my Wet-Dream Crossover, ut I will say this again:

Grey Knights Army

VS

Shin Megami Tensei Demons

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Metal Gear Solid Vs Transformers

Somehow Armstech aquires Cybertronian powers which causes REX and RAY to transform further and develop into fully functional fighting machines, the Cybertronians wage war in order to reclaim their tech.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
I've always wanted to see a Kingdom Hearts/Friendship is Magic crossover fanfic, but I've only ever seen two of 'em, and neither one of them were any good. If I can't find any good ones by the time I obtain/finish KH3D, I'll have to make my own...

Actually, there's an interesting point. Due to the very nature of Kingdom Hearts (every work of fiction having its own little corner of the multiverse), if you think about it, it's one of those franchises where you can cross it with any other franchise with very little canon fallout. It's a damn shame that the best KH 'fic I've ever read is centred around how much the average KH fiction sucks...

To hell with it. One of these days, I'm gonna get myself into a writing course, and once I've mastered it, I'm gonna give KH fanfiction the good name it deserves!

EDIT: Read the title of the thread again, and this is supposed to be GAMING crossovers. MLP:FIM is a cartoon. Derp.

I still stand by what I said, though. Lemme se that KH/MLP:FIM crossover 'fic, stat!

Anydangways, gaming crossovers I'd like... Umm... Kingdom Hearts and Mass Effect! Shepard becomes a Keybearer!

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Smeggs said:
Honestly, and I know what people will say...Halo and Mass Effect.

I don't even care how it would happen in the story or even if it was at all sensical, I just want to see what it would actually be like to see a spartan burn through all of the enemies that Shepard actually has to have firefights with. Krogan Battlemaster trying to eat your Shepard's face?
Master Chief punches him so hard in the stomach that he shits out both of his livers.
Can't kill that Thresher Maw? Master Chief gets purposely eaten and sets off a plasma grenade inside of its head.
Reapers coming to destroy your home planet? We have all clearly seen Covenant battle cruisers larger than even the Harbinger class Reapers with enough firepower to reduce them to smoldering slag, and don't forget the MAC orbital rounds.

I'm saying that the alien armada and main characters in Halo would be able to slaughter most of the enemies Shepard and the other races deal with regularly. Especially the Elites.
But what's the fun in that? It sort of sucks out the fun if your character is that overpowered

namhorFnodroG

Nov 2, 2011
Mario Kart x Nintendo Characters

Imagine playing Mariokart with Link, or Olimar, or any of the Nintendo characters. That would just be amazing incase Nintendo would wanna do a game like that. It would be a great concept for a real game to be honest. Cruising through Dream land would be fun as a map.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Sir Boss said:
Dawn of War + Mass Effect.
a strategey/tactics game based in the Mass Effect universe

Imagine, large scale warfare with vehicles and all sorts of parkouring and freerunning across destructible terrain!
I give you 10 cookies out of 10 for those ideas. A proper Mass Effect RTS and an actually free running FPS...not Brink...don't do that. >_<

For me...

I have a mass amount of games I want to crossover.

Mass Effect and Halo. (A popular choice)
Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2. (Or a sandbox game)
Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row, and Mass Effect. (That would be f*cking awesome~!)
Devil May Cry and Bayonetta.

I want to say Persona...but what with?

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Sir Boss said:
Wouldn't that be like Brink only less... Awful?

Anyway I have several of my own...

Gears of War + Command and Conquer
Red Dead Redemption + Alien
Manhunt + Viva Piñata

and the list goes on...

katana-409

Apr 28, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
Devil May Cry X Bayonetta!

Awesomeness at it's fucking finest! Dante and Bayonetta kicking ass together! Sign me up!
The possibilities with this one are endless o.o

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Skyrim meets Pokemon, or essentially a 1st person version of Pokemon. Be kind of cool to have a wide open environment to explore, having to travel to hard to reach areas to find specific pokemon and battle them in a world littered with quests and story arcs.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
SweetShark said:
Many times I already said about my Wet-Dream Crossover, ut I will say this again:

Grey Knights Army

VS

Shin Megami Tensei Demons
you like Grey Knights, your opinion on anything is no longer valid