Gaming crossovers; which would you propose?

Thee Lost One

May 26, 2010
SweetShark said:
Many times I already said about my Wet-Dream Crossover, but I will say this again:

Grey Knights Army

VS

Shin Megami Tensei Demons
That would be a truly impressive conflict to bear witness too, until Hitoshura, the Embryon, or any of the other main protagonists take the field. Then sadly Not only is the emperium screwed, but so is the rest of the 40K universe.

Boogie Knight

Oct 17, 2011
I'd like to see a big crossover like The Avengers but with characters from Suda 51 games.

Deus Ex and Assassin's Creed seem like a good mix on account of all the conspiracies and whatnot.

Shin Megami Tensei vs. Final Fantasy sounds like a fun fighting game, probably would be better done than Dysidia.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Mass Effect and TF2. By that I mean that the game would be like ME, but the characters and setting would be from TF2. It would be ridiculously awesome.

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
Monsieur Noodles said:
TheCommanders said:
Monsieur Noodles said:
A Minecraft-Tetris mixture would be nice.
Yikes. In minecraft, wouldn't blocks falling from the sky be a sort of doomsday scenario?
The point that you just brought up was the jest that the entire post was meant to convey.
Congratulations.
At the same time, I really want to try to play minecraft while someone else is playing proportionately sized tetris in the skies above... maybe someone could make a mod for that...

Actually, this being minecraft, someone probably already has!

Also, people in glass houses shouldn't decry obvious sarcasm enhancing existing sarcasm.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

Street Fighter X Dead Or Alive. I want to see Ryu react to the busty girls like Hitomi.

Okami X Legend of Zelda. Nuff said.

Dragon Age X Mass Effect. Sort of like fantasy meet hi tech.

Resident Evil X Silent Hill. Ever wanted to see the Resi cast inner thoughts manifests into a nightmare?

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
Thee Lost One said:
SweetShark said:
Many times I already said about my Wet-Dream Crossover, but I will say this again:

Grey Knights Army

VS

That would be a truly impressive conflict to bear witness too, until Hitoshura, the Embryon, or any of the other main protagonists take the field. Then sadly Not only is the emperium screwed, but so is the rest of the 40K universe.
What makes them so powerful? I find it hard to believe anything could take on everything in the 40K universe.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Jynthor said:
Thee Lost One said:
SweetShark said:

Grey Knights Army

VS

What makes them so powerful? I find it hard to believe anything could take on everything in the 40K universe.
Well, if you think that in a normal Shin Megami Tensei can a hero have for an allie a GOD in the first levels and later to have even Satan to defeat a greater THREAT than that, then I believe the SMT demons are challenge for a WK army.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
SweetShark said:
Jynthor said:
Thee Lost One said:
SweetShark said:

Grey Knights Army

VS

Well, if you think that in a normal Shin Megami Tensei can a hero have for an allie a GOD in the first levels and later to have even Satan to defeat a greater THREAT than that, then I believe the SMT demons are challenge for a WK army.
40K has its own gods. And they are no joke. I still don't see what makes them so powerful.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Jynthor said:
SweetShark said:
Jynthor said:
Thee Lost One said:
SweetShark said:

Grey Knights Army

VS

40K has its own gods. And they are no joke. I still don't see what makes them so powerful.
That why I said only Grey Knoghts and not Chaos Marines and the Daemons.
Also I already created in Gametrailers a thread about how powerfull are the Wk armies together.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Eddie the head said:
EHKOS said:
Jak and Ratchet, Full Metal Jakit. ND and Insomniac are already really close, they even mention each other in their credits under special thanks.
As well as the 5 million Easter eggs. Also they kind of did that with playstaton move heroes they even had sly copper in there. It's all a side thing has no impact on any of the story's , you can look it up on Youtube.
Yeah but none of the original studios were in on it. They outsourced it to Nihilistic Software who made like, two games before that. Plus I heard it was a cash in for the Move and the characters didn't act the same.

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
Monsieur Noodles said:
TheCommanders said:
Monsieur Noodles said:
TheCommanders said:
Monsieur Noodles said:
A Minecraft-Tetris mixture would be nice.
Yikes. In minecraft, wouldn't blocks falling from the sky be a sort of doomsday scenario?
The point that you just brought up was the jest that the entire post was meant to convey.
Congratulations.
At the same time, I really want to try to play minecraft while someone else is playing proportionately sized tetris in the skies above... maybe someone could make a mod for that...

Actually, this being minecraft, someone probably already has!

Also, people in glass houses shouldn't decry obvious sarcasm enhancing existing sarcasm.
Sarcasm isn't too easy to detect over the internet in most cases, ol' pally, ol' chap.

If you don't mind however, I would like to start using that proverb.
*Tips top hat*

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
SlaveNumber23 said:
Snippy-do-dah
If my memory serves this might be something you both might be interested in! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70755535/dead-state-the-zombie-survival-rpg?ref=live

Personally while my preferred game would be something like Fallout but with my emphasis on survival and social interaction I can't think of a game that offers survival like I want so I'll go with a Fallout/Elder scrolls crossover! "OH NO, A DRAGON! Better get my Fat Man out and nuke that ***** away" Or how how about a nuke shout! We can dream.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Shame no one else is a fan of Ark's fighting games or no one has mentioned the idea of Blazblue vs Guilty Gear that would be one of the greatest fighting games ever with good story and solid ass gameplay.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Where is our Mario & Sonic platformer? Seriously, Olympic Games just don't cut it.

Anyway, I'm sure people have also been wanting to see this stuff with inFAMOUS/[Prorotype], Serious Sam/Duke Nukem, Ratchet & Clank/Jak and Daxter, Metal Gear/Metroid, Half-Life/Portal, and Frogger/Zapper. Well, maybe I'm the only one who wants to see that last crossover.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Baldur's Gate 2 & Skyrim
UFO Enemy Unknown & T.I.E. Fighter