Gaming Jokes

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Here's a couple collection from quite a while back now.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011

So, when I first started seeing NPCs in Death Stranding I thought they were such drama queens because they do this epic arms out dive to get out of the way of a truck going like 5 kph. Today I whipped a two wheel shitty right in the middle of a field and absolutely launched this poor fucker I didn't even see. Almost shot him right into a canyon.

Soooo... yeah. Not that dramatic after all.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Half of me wants to believe this was staged. I mean, seriously, it actually takes a fair amount of skill to be that predictable.
The sadlarious thing is that it was not staged. The person he wrecked beyond comprhension was really that stupid and predictable. I remember when first seeing this in 2014. I could not stop laughing for almost 15 minutes.

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
The sadlarious thing is that it was not staged. The person he wrecked beyond comprhension was really that stupid and predictable. I remember when first seeing thins in 2014. I could not stop laughing for almost 15 minutes.
IIRC it used a paper scissors rock approach to combo breakers in the classic games. Does that still hold true here? If so then yeah, if the dude kept using the same opener/linker that would make things much easier to counter. What’s odd though is the combo never seemed to actually “break”, making it look more like an exploit or some crazy restand action than anything. Not to mention losing severely anyways lol.

Last edited: