Gaming pranker and his family fall victim to extreme revenge prank

Gothtasical

Apr 15, 2009
he totally deserves this if not more perhaps jailtime? Because sexual harrassment is a crime
Edit: Also this is a good reason we don't find many girl's on games or girls using a mic anyway because of shit like this

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
InsaneAlbino said:
I don't understand how you could get so heated for Halo like that. That girl had so many options (mute him, switch games, quit halo, don't respond, counter-troll) but no. She got butt-hurt over some words. Personally, I found the video to be lulzy. She kept the whole thing alive by trying to get him to stop which shows that she was listening and caring about what he had to say.
And that somehow makes her in the wrong?? What is wrong with you?

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Okay, first off, I would hope the news station aired some of his, "innocent pranks," because the story really made him seem like such a reasonable guy.

Second, if I am going to listen to racist or misogynistic humor, shit better be funny. His stuff just wasn't. It was un-original and uninteresting. I've heard 10 years-olds with better shticks than this. Calling something a prank, indicates it would be funny, as in "Ha ha! What an impish fellow!" This guy just strikes me as an idiot.

Third, this guy is proof to me that Microsoft's claim they "investigate" and remove griefers from their servers is bogus. That this guy can still be around after doing stuff like this, and posting videos about it, is quite simply atrocious.

Unless... it's all fake, which makes it even worse. He's faked a video of him insulting a girl, and this is as "funny" as it gets? The guy is happy that a bunch of pre-pubescent school boys idolize him? I pity him. He must have been turned down from many a night club and comedy gig before he sunk this low to get his rocks off on this pathetic excuse for fame he has achieved.

Irridium said:
However, why didn't the girl just mute him?
And this would be why I think it is probably fake. I can't think of any girl actually putting up with this for 30 seconds, let alone 9 minutes. She is either in on it, or kind of stupid. I feel bad for her if she is stupid, but she should be ashamed if she is not. If she is in on it, she is making light of something horrid about XBL, and that is unacceptable. Another reason I'm not so sure this is real, is that she could also set her account not to accept messages from anyone who isn't her friend. This is how my account is set, and that is for good reason.

As for whether or not he deserved the SWAT team called on him, you know, I am of the opinion that if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. You can't go out and make a name for yourself by being an asshole, and not expect this kind of shit to happen to you. Whether or not it is right, it is common sense. As you said, if you walk into a bar talking shit like this, you are going to walk out bloodied.

Although I would have preferred the counter pranksters do something more clever, since this casts this asshole in a sympathetic light. It would have been far better if the people who disliked him got him banned from Xbox live, and started a letter writing campaign shaming him for his actions.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Genius! Pure genius. Aw, what's the matter? Someone got past your "faceless internet" blanket and you don't like it? Ba ha ha ha ha. Not so much fun being the scum of the Earth when people can track you down, huh?

TOTALLY deserved it.

starhaven

Jan 24, 2010
he needs to be put down people like this are less than dirt and they bring the view of gamers down as a whole this is why games are still considerd bad because of wankers like him and people who find this crap funny need to be removed from the blood lines of the human race

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Bullying is a part of life. Everyone is all concerned when kids get bullied, "Oh, that's so horrible!" Give me a break, I was bullied more than any other kid I know, and that was nothing compared to the pain that real life has dumped on me. Bullying taught me the skills that helped me to deal with the pain I experienced in real life. So he was a jerk, so am I, and at least once in your life, you were too. That old sticks and stones addage has a lot more truth in it than most of the crap that passes for wisdom today, or do any of you actually believe that his bullying caused more pain to that girl than having a swat team bust down his door. Meaning he had to pay for the repairs to his house, and maybe even legal fees.

Edit: Has anyone else noticed that the player whose perspective is on the video wasn't either of the people in the conversation?

Ken Sapp

Cat Herder
Apr 1, 2010
Retribution taken too far? Yes

Retribution well deserved? Most definitely

My only problem with him getting punked the way he did is that it could very easily have gone over the edge. SWAT teams are very professional and less likely to make mistakes than the average cop but if he or someone in the house had resisted it could have quickly resulted in the loss of someones life. Remember kiddies, while it may be funny to inconvenience some douchebag by sicking the police on them there are very real and possibly permanent consequences, from violent criminals escaping who may have been caught if the police weren't distracted with your prank to the actual legal ramifications of falsely reporting a crime as well as liability for any damages incurred when the police break down the doorand go storming through the guy's house/apartment.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
AmrasCalmacil said:
My first impression: Oh god, what's happened now? Poor bastard.

My reaction upon reading: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Shame he didn't try to resist or anything. Anyone know if he got subjected to flashbangs or something? Pepper spray? CS Gas?
If he tried to resist, it could've gotten pretty ugly. I don't think SWAT are into negotiations when they're breaching doors thinking there's someone potentially dangerous on the other side.

That said, considering there were no circumstances, I find this simply hilarious. Serves him fucking right, hope his family gives him a nice whack over the back of his had for being a professional douchebag.

To whomever did it though, I wouldn't say it's 'extreme', a busted door ain't a problem. The issue however is that it's dangerous and that a situation like that could easily end in SWAT shooting someone. So yeah, definitely not a bright idea, they should've gone with something a little more personal (scaring the shit out of his family probably isn't deserved) and not likely to end up killing someone.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
I think he deserved something. Too bad this isn't going to stop him and his little pack of rabid fanboys. You're right in that is just plain harassment (and on a live stream no less). Griefers who have gone too far is all I really see. Calling the cops on him isn't the right approach though. Microsoft has already banned these guys once so just let them do it again. They already had to go out and buy new 360s. Keep forcing them to do it until they realize it's not worth the money.

InsaneAlbino

Nov 24, 2010
Yeah, that definitely makes her wrong. She had all the power in the world to make it stop, but she didn't do anything. How is that in any way right?

InsaneAlbino

Nov 24, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
InsaneAlbino said:
I don't understand how you could get so heated for Halo like that. That girl had so many options (mute him, switch games, quit halo, don't respond, counter-troll) but no. She got butt-hurt over some words. Personally, I found the video to be lulzy. She kept the whole thing alive by trying to get him to stop which shows that she was listening and caring about what he had to say.
And that somehow makes her in the wrong?? What is wrong with you?
Yeah, that definitely makes her wrong. She had all the power in the world to make it stop, but she didn't do anything. How is that in any way right?

claw38

Jan 27, 2010
People like this guy are the reason I've given up on online gaming.
A majority of the people I've played with online are either like him or under the age of 10.
He totally had the SWAT team coming, if not more

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
InsaneAlbino said:
Next time one of your female friends/ girlfriend/sister gets harassed in a bar by some asshole I look forward to hearing how she reacts when you tell her 'if you don't like it you can leave'.

Please do let me know how that goes.

InsaneAlbino

Nov 24, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
InsaneAlbino said:
Next time one of your female friends/ girlfriend/sister gets harassed in a bar by some asshole I look forward to hearing how she reacts when you tell her 'if you don't like it you can leave'.

Please do let me know how that goes.
For one, you made quite a leap from video games to bars. For two, those are two different situations. The video doesn't show anything keeping the girl in that game. There was no reason for her to stay since there are quite a few other Halo games going on that she easily could have played in.
As for the bar situation, she has more than the option of leaving. She could ignore him, which happens to be a huge discouragement. If said asshole is persistent, she could ask for some help i.e. cops, friends, etc. Also, I wouldn't tell her to leave, I'd let her come to that choice on her own. If I said "if you don't like it you can leave", then I'd turn into the asshole and wouldn't be making the situation better.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
So apparently someone played a prank on this DJ Keemstar guy that resulted in his house being raided by a SWAT team:

Now I originally thought this was awful and the poor guy didn't deserve it, but upon locating one of his griefing videos, which is basically him brutally bullying and sexually harassing a girl online for an entire game, I am less inclined to feel any sympathy:

Seems to me he brought it on himself. The guy is a complete jackass and a disgrace to the gaming community. It's morons like this who give Jack Thompson and the anti-gaming media fuel for their fires.

He calls shit like this an 'innocent prank' and 'just fun and games'??? No. In my eyes this is blatant sexual harassment. If someone did this to one of my buddies, male or female, in a bar or somewhere public, he'd go home with a broken nose - if he was lucky.

It's pretty disturbing to see the amount of 'likes' and 'LMFAOs' on the video. What's more the dude is married... I certainly wouldn't be happy to hear my other half doing this to people online.

Maybe I'm just old and behind the times but there is no way in hell speaking to a woman like that would be acceptable in my peer group unless she was in on the joke and not upset by it, which this girl clearly is. It's bullying, it sucks and I don't like it.

What do you guys think?

Did he deserve such an extreme retribution?

And do any of you actually think his 'innocent prank' is funny?
Punishments often feel justified when the victims include a girl... just saiyan.

I think the swat team was too much.