Gender Swapped for a month. Now what?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Snowbell said:
krazykidd said:
Which makes me curious . CAN Asexuals have sex? Or if they do have sex they are no longer Asexuals . Because people usually say they aren't interested in sex , but even if they are "interested" are they still able to perform the act even if it gives them no pleasure?
Well sir, you've come to the right person!

Of course asexuals CAN have sex, as with any sexuality it's not necessarily affected by their parts or a lack thereof. Sex for an asexual is like a hetero person having sex with someone of the same sex or a homosexual having sex with someone of the opposite sex. It happens, we just don't enjoy it or seek it out.
Very interesting . Thanks for letting me know since i was curious . If you don't mind me askig another . Do/can Asexuals get aroused by sexual stimulation? Is it that act itself that they do not enjoy or is it something else . I ask this because, assuming a man was Asexual, how exactly would he get an erection to engage in sex ?

As you can see i am completly ignorant when it comes to Asexuals.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
krazykidd said:
Very interesting . Thanks for letting me know since i was curious . If you don't mind me askig another . Do/can Asexuals get aroused by sexual stimulation? Is it that act itself that they do not enjoy or is it something else . I ask this because, assuming a man was Asexual, how exactly would he get an erection to engage in sex ?

As you can see i am completly ignorant when it comes to Asexuals.
It's cool, a lot of people don't know what it's all about. The more you know~

It can be either psychological or physical, ie you can be capable of enjoying sex physically but not want to engage in it (which often reduces the pleasure gained anyway) or you can get literally no physical pleasure whatsoever from sex, but that doesn't necessarily make you an asexual as you might still enjoy the intimacy or the control/loss of control gained by sex.

For me, I just don't enjoy it. I don't like naked bodies and I don't like the act of sex...euch. I can still get the feelings of sex but for me they're not worth violating my barriers and showing that much skin.

Edit: Men who are asexual might be so because they simply can't engage in sex (ie no erections which puts them off trying sex) or because they have a very low sex drive (they still get erections but don't act on them). At least, that's how I presume it is, I don't have a penis to try it with :L

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I'd record terabytes of video of myself for my later enjoyment.

I'd master pleasuring my new body.

I'd seduce and record myself having tons of sex with my archenemy (you've forced me to concoct an entire battle plan for this nonsense), and then I'd destroy him with it.

I'd also let my best friend in on the deal and record us having tons of crazy sex.

I'd use my disguise to hang out with my key women and cement my already solid reputation. Get some inside information on them. Find out what they think about some stuff, etc.

And, if I confirmed that I had different fingerprints and such, I'd probably execute a few assassinations and various other illegal things that need done and I could just get away with no problem.

-

Shame, modesty, mercy, and laws would not be an issue during that month.

Sounds like fun.

Too bad.

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
shadowstriker86 said:
So lets say you kicked a midget into a street and it got hit by a bus. Karma got a big laugh out of it unfortunately shit needs to be balanced. So for one month your gender gets switched. And just for shits and giggles you're an 11/10.

So how do you spend the next month?
Ok I have two questions before I answer:

1) Did the midget die?

2) How does having your gender switched for a month balance with being kicked into a road and hit by a bus?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Mossberg Shotty said:
Isn't it obvious? I would spend the entire month playing with my long hair, and nothing else would get done.

Seriously, how do women not play with their hair all day???
I play with my long hair when I'm bored. Long hair is so metal :D

Kaisharga

Dec 5, 2007
Oh sweet holy crap, change the *gender* but not sex? You are a twisted, twisted soul. And then to have it switch back after a month! That's the kind of stuff that would keep Lovecraft awake at night. You need to write horror novels.

stormeris

Aug 29, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
Mossberg Shotty said:
Isn't it obvious? I would spend the entire month playing with my long hair, and nothing else would get done.

I'm a man and i play with my long black hair all the time.

METAL! \m/ \m/

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Well I'd find out what a vagina looks like for starters. After that...probably continue my normal routine of playing on the computer and masturbating once or twice a night. Thankfully I don't have a real life so mostly I wouldn't be too affected.

Xisin

Sep 1, 2009
I guess the first thing I would do would be to practice peeing standing up.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
stormeris said:
Evil Smurf said:
Mossberg Shotty said:

I'm a man and i play with my long black hair all the time.

METAL! \m/ \m/
We should brush our hair to Iron Maiden together.

Ryan Minns

Mar 29, 2011
Xan Krieger said:
Well I'd find out what a vagina looks like for starters. After that...probably continue my normal routine of playing on the computer and masturbating once or twice a night. Thankfully I don't have a real life so mostly I wouldn't be too affected.
And all I could think of is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHJk5g9DOE

No idea how to embed :(

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I dunno, I'd probably be essentially the same, possibly with less creepy guys.

Or maybe more. also entirely possible.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Seduce all the women I know who I want to fuck but who are lesbians. As an 11/10 I'm pretty sure I could bag all of them. Would be a weird sort of fucking since I would have no penis, but I'm sure they could show me the ropes.

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
TallanKhan said:
shadowstriker86 said:
So lets say you kicked a midget into a street and it got hit by a bus. Karma got a big laugh out of it unfortunately shit needs to be balanced. So for one month your gender gets switched. And just for shits and giggles you're an 11/10.

So how do you spend the next month?
Ok I have two questions before I answer:

1) Did the midget die?

2) How does having your gender switched for a month balance with being kicked into a road and hit by a bus?

1) up to you, it's your experience/story after all

2) you made karma laugh, joy apparently counts for a lot on the redemption scale

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
Kaisharga said:
Oh sweet holy crap, change the *gender* but not sex? You are a twisted, twisted soul. And then to have it switch back after a month! That's the kind of stuff that would keep Lovecraft awake at night. You need to write horror novels.
Funny you should mention that cause im a writer by trade lol, was actually thinking of making a comedy skit of the scenario but all my friends tell me that 100+ animes already did it, so, i was saddened

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Ryan Minns said:
Xan Krieger said:
And all I could think of is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHJk5g9DOE

No idea how to embed :(
quote my post and you'll see how it's done
and yes that would probably be me, I've heard it looks like a sarlaac.