Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
KITTY!!

I'd like to be more articulate about the details, discuss the animations, movement, etc. But...brain just stops at KITTY!! PET KITTY!! PROTEC KITTY!!

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

2021 claims another victim
That's not even that shocking for me. Most of these games have been delayed the 2022, so I suggest everybody pucker up and just start playing games they haven't tried or they already enjoy.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

2021 claims another victim
I mean it's not dead....it's just delayed. Which happened all the time even without a global plague. I have 200+ games in my steam library, and HZD on PS4. I'll be ok until ginger haired techno-ranger messiah returns to save the day again.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I mean it's not dead....it's just delayed. Which happened all the time even without a global plague. I have 200+ games in my steam library, and HZD on PS4. I'll be ok until ginger haired techno-ranger messiah returns to save the day again.
But what about the robot dinosaurs huh? The robot dinosaurs! How else am I going to justify my $500 plus purchase?! I'll look stupid! Stupid! Do you want that?!

Reactions: happyninja42

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

I mean I'm glad this guy is leaving and all, but he never gave satisfying answers for all the crap that's been happening

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013

I mean I'm glad this guy is leaving and all, but he never gave satisfying answers for all the crap that's been happening
The pres is probably just tossed out by the shareholders b/c bad press make the company look bad not b/c anyone genuinely gives a shit.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
The pres is probably just tossed out by the shareholders b/c bad press make the company look bad not b/c anyone genuinely gives a shit.
Schreier also has an interesting timeline in that same twitter thread, in which Vivendi bought out Blizzard to form Activision Blizzard. Then Bobby Kotick bought Vivendi and became king of everything. Then Bobby starts pushing demands on Blizzard to cut costs and actually make more games (something Blizzard still has never done). Bobby tend starts putting his own people into Blizzard's leadership pushing Mike Morhaime and most of the old guard of Blizzard out the door. Brack takes over as Blizz Pres, but immediately the company starts the bad press train with Blitzchung, Diablo immortal (still not out), and W3 Reforged. Now these alligations come out.

It's clear that Blizzard has been too busy molesting and harassing people, than actually doing any real work and make any games.

AS much as people want to talk about Blizzard's downfall because of Activision, it was only a matter of time before these allegations came out and tanked the company anyway. These harassment allegations go back to even before Activision so it isn't Kotick's fault this shit started. While Blizzard may not have been so eager to make a cash shop with Activision's influence to make more money, it is pretty clear that the whole culture of the studio was set to collapse on itself as the poison of success rotted them from the inside.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
Hopefully with the new leadership the company emulates EA in the do and don'ts how to finally cast aside the shitheads to make more wholesome and diverse games

And no, Gacha mechanics aren't a bad thing

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Akira and Oro get so many mechanics. I picking her first.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I assume there will be in universe tie ins with the Disney+ stuff since Bad Batch is doing pretty well

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

HAHAHAHA!

This does not surprise me much.

I don't even know who the hell you are?