General Gaming News.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I don't remember him being banned for harassing women. I do remember him being assaulted at GenCon and then being banned and victim-blamed by the latter.

Also he still hates Blizzard, he's just disappointed the ActiBlizz walkout being pozzed and derailed.
What is the word Pozzed?

And what is being derailed according to him?

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I've seen folks on the wow forums lambasting this as "SJWs/Wokeness will ruin Blizzard/WOW"

Seems like the Blizzard situation is giving all kinds of narratives to latch onto. Right wingers are bitching about Wokeness.
And they can all fuck off. The only reason they're complaining is because they support rape/racists culture or are indifferent towards others suffering as long as it's not happening to them or those that they care about. Assuming they have people they care about.

The most vocal wokescolds are often projecting their rapey behaviours.
Good to know you support racists, sexists, and rapists/sexual harassers as long as they ain't on the left or "apolitical". Everyone, we just found the new Houseman.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
No, not with so little effort put in his bait, he is.
He is for me. Regardless of the effort or not. He did not come for discussion, only to constantly argue, derail a thread, "stick it Left/Libitards/SJWs" while constantly defending those on the Right/Conservative/"anti-woke/SJW", or ignoring and acting like the ones who did morally horrible things did not do anything wrong.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
And they can all fuck off. The only reason they're complaining is because they support rape/racists culture or are indifferent towards others suffering as long as it's not happening to them or those that they care about. Assuming they have people they care about.

Good to know you support racists, sexists, and rapists/sexual harassers as long as they ain't on the left or "apolitical". Everyone, we just found the new Houseman.
Having been in the forums first hand, Not of all them are tolerating, people in the forums are calling out the "anti-woke" threads too.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Having been in the forums first hand, Not of all them are tolerating, people in the forums are calling out the "anti-woke" threads too.
Thank you for the info. I know not everyone there are assholes, but the assholes tend to complain the loudest and most. There are good people on there, and it's much appreciated.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

GN goes into excruciating detail about why the gaming PC ban news is clickbait and what the real impact is.

TLDW: The energy regulations are not new, good idea but not perfect, everything is fine, unless you like Dells shitty anti-consumer anti-environment practices and like overpaying for terrible prebuilt PCs. Don't be a sheep.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Dell had since 2017 to adjust to this. It obviously chose not to.
Thinking about the recent secret shopper videos with LTT where the exchange with Dell was borderline insanity and straight up fraud I can't help but feel this could just as easily been complete incompetence on Dells part. Like they woke up a week ago and went "OH SHIT, WE FORGOT THE CERTIFICATION." and made an emergency change on their website so they don't get fined. I checked ibuypower and had no issues shipping to Colorado.

Taken with a grain of salt, both Jay and Steve indicated the certification process is pretty easy and plenty of allotments are made for high-watt expansion cards impact on the total system idle power. It almost sounds like this was essentially a matter of doing a quick voltage test and submitting the results to the CEC and somehow DELL either forgot, refused to, or are literally using seriously questionable power supplies.

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I've seen folks on the wow forums lambasting this as "SJWs/Wokeness will ruin Blizzard/WOW"

Seems like the Blizzard situation is giving all kinds of narratives to latch onto. Right wingers are bitching about Wokeness. Left Wingers are (rightfully) complaining about terrible rapey working conditions and "normal gamers" are complaining about the poor state of the video games themselves
What the WoW forum users mean by that is because Blizzard's whole fratboy mentality before the whistleblowing happened that the morale of employees will go down the shitter once they get the new hires to replace these shitheads and make sure they can't hold down a job, market connection or anyone wanting to associate themselves with human filth ever again. So that means an emphasis on LGBTQ+ support and not just pride symbols but changing the lore to be less toxic, female characters are no longer cheesecake pinups. All while apparently catering to chinese sensibilities.

Look at EA, accepts wokeness and diversity and is stronger than ever with HD remakes and a renewed vigor for their products. Meanwhile unwoke anime ike Neptunia and SK is filled with nothing but doomsayers who wish they abandoned Sony for the Switch. So let that sink in for a second

What is the word Pozzed?

Ignore Umatbro, he is an obvious troll who came here to argue in bad faith.

Last edited:

umatbro

Feb 18, 2021
Country
Australia (Not Yahtzee's homeland)
Please do not insult other users
What is the word Pozzed?

Pozzed means co-opted and/or taken over by SJW's, like the Activision-Blizzard walkout.

That's not what I said you fucktard, I just said that SJW's are often rapists in disguise. Also what's a Houseman?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Pozzed means co-opted and/or taken over by SJW's, like the Activision-Blizzard walkout.
HAHAHA.....bullshit!

I just said that SJW's are often rapists in disguise.
That's a lie. Besides, SJW/Anti-SJW have no meaning and are just shallow buzzwords to rattle people.

Also what's a Houseman?
What you've exactly been doing right now. A user that never wanted actually discuss, just start crap and constantly arguing in bad faith. Then whine and complain when getting called out, proven wrong, and ignored any legit info or facts with constant whataboutism and goal post extending.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private

That's not what I said you fucktard, I just said that SJW's are often rapists in disguise. Also what's a Houseman?
Old user here that border on being a fascist....I think?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Old user here that border on being a fascist....I think?
There is no bordering, Houseman is a fascist. He is a self-hating black man that supports bullying, racism, sexism, and sees no wrong with QAnon and the Proud Boys. He's a disgusting person and I am glad he is not allowed on the forum any more.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
What the WoW forum users mean by that is because Blizzard's whole fratboy mentality before the whistleblowing happened that the morale of employees will go down the shitter once they get the new hires to replace these shitheads and make sure they can't hold down a job, market connection or anyone wanting to associate themselves with human filth ever again. So that means an emphasis on LGBTQ+ support and not just pride symbols but changing the lore to be less toxic, female characters are no longer cheesecake pinups. All while apparently catering to chinese sensibilities.

Look at EA, accepts wokeness and diversity and is stronger than ever with HD remakes and a renewed vigor for their products. Meanwhile unwoke anime ike Neptunia and SK is filled with nothing but doomsayers who wish they abandoned Sony for the Switch. So let that sink in for a second

Ignore Umatbro, he is an obvious troll who came here to argue in bad faith.
Ironically WOW lore was all about trying to become less toxic. Orcs and Trolls are humanized as a people with history and such.

Strong Female characters exists too.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
He is a self-hating black man
Claimed to be a black man. I never saw an evidence of it, and don't necessarily believe it. It always smelled a bit of

1627611030812.png
1627610989204.png

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Claimed to be a black man. I never saw an evidence of it, and don't necessarily believe it. It always smelled a bit of
When he posted that biatch fest on YouTube for why he got rightfully banned from here. Houseman sounds black. I could tell from the accent and baritone from his voice. And regardless if he is or not, the fucker is still a fascist asshole with no love nor respect for anyone unless it's him or they're on his side.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
but changing the lore to be less toxic,
Umm...

Look at EA, accepts wokeness and diversity and is stronger than ever with HD remakes and a renewed vigor for their products.
Since when?

Even taking it as writ that EA is accepting wokeness and diversity (I'm not sure that bragging about wokeness is a good thing, but whatever), how's that changed any of its output? HD remakes are a dime a dozen. EA can brag about stuff like the CnC remaster, or the Dead Space remake, it doesn't change how it killed both IPs due to mismanagement of them.

I guess if we're on the subject, I dislike Activision more than EA, per the mantra of "don't attribute to malice (Activision) what you can to incompetence (EA)." That said, if EA's supposedly "stronger than ever," I haven't seen any evidence of it.