United States of America

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Might as well get rid of people who don't seem to be doing anything.
If they replace them with people who are even more useless or don't do even less, then I'm going to laugh. The fact that they didn't fire these people a long time ago tells me something.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
If they replace them with people who are even more useless or don't do even less, then I'm going to laugh. The fact that they didn't fire these people a long time ago tells me something.
My money is on this being the LAST generation that Xbox makes a console tbh.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My money is on this being the LAST generation that Xbox makes a console tbh.
As much as I dislike Microsoft at times, I pray they do not do so. It's no fun just having two console manufacturers. It's pretty clear Phil Spencer is the only one trying to save this company in a few minor others. The board and other high-ups do not want to be in this business anymore. It's like SEGA All over again, but even worse.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Aero GPX, a spiritual successor to F-Zero, started its kickstarter today for anyone clamoring for that kind of racing

Not posting a link, but you can find it in the video description.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Aero GPX, a spiritual successor to F-Zero, started its kickstarter today for anyone clamoring for that kind of racing

Sweet. We could always use more of these. Right now I am still good with Fast RMX, but I was really happy when this comes out. If Nintendo's not going to do one, then there are others that will.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

I miss Wipeout. I was terrrible at it, but that game was cool.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I miss Wipeout. I was terrrible at it, but that game was cool.
You can still get the Omega Collection. It's usually on sale or you can get it for a decent price used on Amazon or second-hand retailers. Sony really does need to come out with a new title. It's been too long at this point. Stop focusing on the narrative driven games, Sony. You got more than enough.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Trailer for the controllers!

Don't need anything right now, but I think I'd just Go with Xbox controllers. DS looks great, but I am not sure if all of its features can be utilized on pc

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Trailer for the controllers!

Don't need anything right now, but I think I'd just Go with Xbox controllers. DS looks great, but I am not sure if all of its features can be utilized on pc
It looks like form vs function. People in the comments are saying the DualSense supporting replaceable modular sticks to remedy drift is the best thing about either of them. Way overpriced for probably either one though.