Country
United States of America

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Why don't we start demanding for gaming laptop exclusives now? /s
What a whiner. Whining for exclusive games for the niche handheld pc with a 1 million user install base. Then whining for ports of other handhelds' games. Decide what you want. Also, not be cringe and all pc gaming master race, but who decided it a good idea to let this console peasant write for a pc centric site?

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Just beat Chained Echoes, man, what a ride. Damn thing made me tear up too. Not many games have done that haha. Now to wrap up some post game side content and moving on to something else. Also there is definitely room for a sequel in there.

Anyone who is looking for a classic Jrpg should 100% jump on it though, it was decently long too, not beaten everything yet and have over 60 hours of playtime.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
What a whiner. Whining for exclusive games for the niche handheld pc with a 1 million user install base. Then whining for ports of other handhelds' games. Decide what you want. Also, not be cringe and all pc gaming master race, but who decided it a good idea to let this console peasant write for a pc centric site?
"Hi! I've completely missed the point of the Steamdeck but I'm going to throw my opnions at people anyway!"

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

I find it sad that despite the console being very easy to find, people spent more time playing on a Ps3 than the latest xbox systems.

Reactions: BrawlMan