Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
You know what, good. I'm not gonna say I'm not disappointed, but if they need more time, take it. I have family in game development, and if they need an extra 6 months to avoid the crunch and burnout and make sure the gameplay and graphics and whatever are to a good standard, take all the time you need. I'll be there week 1, I guarantee it, just make sure the devs and programmers dont kill themselves meeting an artificial deadline.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I do not have Apple Arcade. This game could run fine on Switch.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Ooof. Piracy about to become rampant in Turkey and Argentina again. Thanks, VPN hoppers.
Happy T-Day I guess?
This is just the capitalistically correct way of saying fuck those territories. I mean really, 2,900% seems more unreasonable than even the few hundred percent inflation they’ve seen in recent years. It’s an exorbitant stop gap and they might as well just say due to the economic instability of these regions we have decided to suspend sales until further notice. It would be less insulting and more honest at least given what these people already have to deal with in their daily lives.

Or hell, maybe even offer games region free and start an import program until things stabilize more (just read the whole article and it sounds like that’s kinda already happening anyways). GabeN should know it would be better than inciting rampant piracy. Or has he forgotten?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Translation: It seems Ubisoft is experimenting with in-game ads for some users (Xbox and PS).

You're in the middle of playing, you open the pause menu or map, and you're presented with a 3 sec ad for another game. Enough reason to uninstall?

...gross 🤮

Last edited: