General Gaming News.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Well, not sure what else they’re really supposed to say? Maybe keeping quiet is better?
I just don't think the apology is taking the leak seriously. I mean reporters writing articles from inside source claims is one thing, but full-on asset leak with footages is on a whole another level.

Like, these are the same guys who sues over gta mods and sends PI to the mod creators' homes. You'd think they would try to sound bit more dramatic?

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I just don't think the apology is taking the leak seriously. I mean reporters writing articles from inside source claims is one thing, but full-on asset leak with footages is on a whole another level.

Like, these are the same guys who sues over gta mods and sends PI to the mod creators' homes. You'd think they would try to sound bit more dramatic?
I guess this would be the next level -

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

TL;DR
The good news is KOTOR remake isn't dead. The bad news is there's a developer change, which may cause problems
Not dead, just on life support. To be Honest, I'm not expecting much from the KOTOR remake at this point. Delays like this and changing devs is never a good sign.

I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Oh shit, I guess I was wrong!

Sort of reminds of that one guy who got sued by Bungie for making many false copywrite claims for Destiny 2
Sorta, but with this probably being the most anticipated game of all time that someone illegally leaked into the wild years early, the repercussions will reflect that fully.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Brokencontroller

Elite Member
Dec 30, 2021
Country
usa
Not dead, just on life support. To be Honest, I'm not expecting much from the KOTOR remake at this point. Delays like this and changing devs is never a good sign.

I hope I'm wrong.
If i remember correctly a dev change happened for the Final Fantasy 7 remake and the game was better for it.

Could happen here too, we will have to see.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Another game from Korean devs! This game is based on the novel series of the same name. I read it, and it's pretty much Witcher in eastern Asian settings. Dark fantasy with tons of Asian themes, and while there are mystic and spiritual concepts, magics do not exist in this world.

I am hyped!

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Another game from Korean devs! This game is based on the novel series of the same name. I read it, and it's pretty much Witcher in eastern Asian settings. Dark fantasy with tons of Asian themes, and while there are mystic and spiritual concepts, magics do not exist in this world.

I am hyped!
I'm interested in an east Asian Witcher type game.

On a slightly related note, I'm sad Jade Empire never got any love.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Outlook not so good.

So now that is being remade. Still not buying any of your products Ubisoft.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker