General Gaming News.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
GShade, a post processing graphics mod for a variety of games, turned into malware after it's dev got into a spat with another developer. So there's that

Same developer also did a popular discord bot, which also turned into spyware

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
POkemon only got a 6. So reviews obviously don't matter lol.
Do reviews not matter or does a 9/10 mean it's a really good game?

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

People ever going to admit there is a very big problem with people in their ideology? Yes? No?
Fairweather biatch fans. Nothing more, nothing less. She doesn't need them, if they're willing to abandon her so easily out of "ideological" differences.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
GShade, a post processing graphics mod for a variety of games, turned into malware after it's dev got into a spat with another developer. So there's that

So the logic is... you're mad that someone else made a different version of your software, so you make your version of the software hurt people in revenge?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

The dumb ass is still going for his own "console"?
https://hiphopdx.com/news/soulja-boy-explains-video-game-console-delay

Midnight Suns flops.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
If he wants to continue being a laughingstock and meme source, who are we to deny him?
I got sick and tired of Soulja before even finishing high school. I will say it was hilarious when a 10-year-old beat him several times in Halo 3 multiplayer. After said dumb ass kept constantly saying nerds couldn't beat him at the games he plays. Dude took his loss like a biatch and made excuses. I really wish Soulja would shut up and be quiet for the rest of his life. A majority of black people stopped giving a shit about you over a decade ago. It should have been way sooner though.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

View attachment 7881
And for what? Their idiotic "Metaverse" that people don't want and technology can't provide, too late to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic that was its one chance to shine?

Give it up, Zuck. Hold out for the chance to beam ads directly into our brains or something.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
And for what? Their idiotic "Metaverse" that people don't want and technology can't provide, too late to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic that was its one chance to shine?

Give it up, Zuck. Hold out for the chance to beam ads directly into our brains or something.
I've said it before on these forums, in response to another piece of news, but the regular userbase for the metaverse is of similar size as this forum.

I can only see it being successful if turns out this is like the Wii U, i.e. a tech product that people didn't understand and didn't want which in retrospect was a beta run for a product they did understand and want.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I got sick and tired of Soulja before even finishing high school. I will say it was hilarious when a 10-year-old beat him several times in Halo 3 multiplayer. After said dumb ass kept constantly saying nerds couldn't beat him at the games he plays. Dude took his loss like a biatch and made excuses. I really wish Soulja would shut up and be quiet for the rest of his life. A majority of black people stopped giving a shit about you over a decade ago. It should have been way sooner though.
But....what about....what about cranking that Soulja Boy? Watch me wooooooooo!

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

LOL38.jpg

Do reviews not matter or does a 9/10 mean it's a really good game?
The weird thing is, there are enough weird technical failings in Violet and Sapphire that getting a 6 isn't unreasonable. And this is coming from someone who really enjoys it.